✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

stephen

[GUESS] When will the next LP be released?  

244 members have voted

1. 1. [GUESS] When will the next LP be released?

• Earlier...
    • 1st half of 2020
    • 2nd half of 2020
    • 1st half of 2021
    • 2nd half of 2021
    • Later...

This poll is closed to new votes

thats diffrent, tell me why then Fun and Army of one didnt get played live from AHFOD album then?

Because thats how tours work... they choose songs to play live.... during MX Tour they didnt play up with the birds... you have a lot of examples... and its not because 'its not suitable'

Just to be clear...

Historically it has been the case that one can discuss leaks here and even give clues as to where find them.

The red line has been posting links or sharing the music in the public forums. Private messaging of links has also been allowed.

It would be great to get clarification as to whether rules have substantially changed.

• Like 1

Because thats how tours work... they choose songs to play live.... during MX Tour they didnt play up with the birds... you have a lot of examples... and its not because 'its not suitable'

they said that they are not touring for this album, but for the next one they will as this album is not suitable for it. that is why they call it experiemtnal

• Like 1

I won’t be able to judge until I actually hear it but it sounds like they’ve actually done it, the beautiful bastards actually done it and aren’t going to release a NewPlay pop album.

I hope in addition to songs in French, Brass and Sax sections, classical arrangements we will get rock tunes like on Viva (Violet Hill, 42 etc)

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1

I won’t be able to judge until I actually hear it but it sounds like they’ve actually done it, the beautiful bastards actually done it and aren’t going to release a NewPlay pop album.

I hope in addition to songs in French, Brass and Sax sections, classical arrangements we will get rock tunes like on Viva (Violet Hill, 42 etc)

we wont get rock tunes, its all around the same genre as los uniades which sucks as its really not one of thier best songs, we need more viva and MX

• Angry 1

Explicit content alert LOL

it sounds like Los Uniades, like mexican music

Alright so I haven’t used the forum since ownership changed but I have to ask wtf do you mean “like Mexican music?” Like have you ever heard a Latin-American song? Not to mention the multitude of genres (Ranchera, Salsa, Bachata, etc.) just consolidate it all as “Mexican Music”? Not to mention Chris is literally singing in FRENCH? I’m sure you didn’t mean wrong with this, but I found it extremely insensitive even as someone that isn’t Mexican ‍♂️

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Angry 1