✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

stephen

[GUESS] When will the next LP be released?  

244 members have voted

1. 1. [GUESS] When will the next LP be released?

• Earlier...
    • 1st half of 2020
    • 2nd half of 2020
    • 1st half of 2021
    • 2nd half of 2021
    • Later...

This poll is closed to new votes

I just saw that on Twitter and I'm not liking it to be honest. I don't mind a little swearing in a live context but one thing I always liked about Coldplay is that their entire studio discography is clean and family-friendly.

I don’t know how to feel about this. On the one hand, it’s good to see them rock the boat a bit and shake up people’s perception of them as ‘bland’ and ‘safe’ but I really hope they won’t use cursing and vulgarity just because that’s what all the ‘cool’ popstars do these days.

So more like Mumford and Sons and less like Niki Minaj.

In all reality albums can get an explicit rating for very minor stuff (use of the word ‘gun’ for example) so I doubt it’s anything ground shattering.

• Like 4

I don’t think the explicit is going to be just random cursing at all lol it will be something very political or to get a point across not just because it’s “cool” I honestly don’t think we need to worry

• Like 3

Hi, can you please all SEND ME A PM instead of commenting in this thread ? This makes it so much easier for me, otherwise I have to go to each of your profiles and check if I can start a conversation with you etc and it takes so much time. Thanks ! ;)

I was always wondering why people write for such requests in threads while they actually can start a PM about it.

It's a bit annoying IMO (No hate of course). Totally agree with I ran away here.

• Like 2
  • Angry 2

I'm thinking at the end of the countdown the site will update with pre order info and speciality offers then about hour or so after Orphan will be released then hour after Arabesque.

But does it count as 1 single or 2?

When it's released on the same day I think it'll be a double-a-side single.

• Like 2

[MEDIA=instagram]B3_85-ZgiUh[/MEDIA]

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/B3_85-ZgiUh/

The last Coldplay picture on instagram and twitter are taken in the London deep-level shelters: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_deep-level_shelters

With Chris words about the LP8, i think the 1919 theme was selected to remember us that we have lived very difficult times (WWI & WWII) and then the current political world is a nonsense.

• Like 10