✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

stephen

[GUESS] When will the next LP be released?  

244 members have voted

1. 1. [GUESS] When will the next LP be released?

• Earlier...
    • 1st half of 2020
    • 2nd half of 2020
    • 1st half of 2021
    • 2nd half of 2021
    • Later...

This poll is closed to new votes

As a bassist, I can tell you, if these songs are any indication, this is DEFINITELY Guy's album. These two songs are pure Guy

Bro, im also a bassist from Canada who likes Coldplay didwejustbecomebestfriends?, sdjslseojfsnsdglhjnsdkns

Bro, im also a bassist from Canada who likes Coldplay didwejustbecomebestfriends?, sdjslseojfsnsdglhjnsdkns

Heyyyyyy wherabouts? I'm in Montreal, but my band and I play around Canada, we played the Canadian music festival in Toronto last spring and will again this coming sprong

Heyyyyyy wherabouts? I'm in Montreal, but my band and I play around Canada, we played the Canadian music festival in Toronto last spring and will again this coming sprong

Toronto, ya im definitely not big time like you! but big respect my dude

I've been trying to figure it out and sounds like it COULD potentially be Chris but I can't 100% confirm, we'll know soon enough

I've seen him live in Montreal and he's definitely capable of speaking french super well so I wouldn't put it past him to sing in french that well

Is really cool to read most of the Coldplayers like the new stuff, even those who wasn't pretty sure of the experimental thing... I'll just wait for the official release because I love to live all the process (and yes, suffering a little bit LOL). If you have already listened the new songs, enjoy! We're all here to enjoy Coldplay!

• Like 1

• Administrators

But another poster is openly sharing the snippets and thats fine? I only thought it was fine 'cause we've done it in the past eras. I dont wanna dwell too much on it or argue. I'm gonna get my hands on a leak AND the CD one way or the other, I was only thinking it would keep things from getting cluttered, but its not my call.

No arguments going on here! I just want you to understand that as moderators of the site, we have to ensure that the album does not get leaked on our site. As we have done in past eras, we report all leaks to Coldplay's takedown team and private messages are often turned off during this period.

• Like 4

• Administrators

the album is going to be pretty sh*t tho, as they said its expermiental, but the next album they do that will be more like AHFOD will be good.

Realistically, you haven't heard the album yet... don't judge an album by its cover!

• Like 4