✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

stephen

[GUESS] When will the next LP be released?  

244 members have voted

1. 1. [GUESS] When will the next LP be released?

• Earlier...
    • 1st half of 2020
    • 2nd half of 2020
    • 1st half of 2021
    • 2nd half of 2021
    • Later...

This poll is closed to new votes

No arguments going on here! I just want you to understand that as moderators of the site, we have to ensure that the album does not get leaked on our site. As we have done in past eras, we report all leaks to Coldplay's takedown team and private messages are often turned off during this period.

Question: If I got leaks elsewhere, can I still describe them here for discussion's sake? Been on the forum since 2011, don't wanna start breaking rules now so I'm covering my bases!

• Like 1

Question: If I got leaks elsewhere, can I still describe them here for discussion's sake? Been on the forum since 2011, don't wanna start breaking rules now so I'm covering my bases!

@ stephen also, if i transcribed the lyrics would that be leaking?

No arguments going on here! I just want you to understand that as moderators of the site, we have to ensure that the album does not get leaked on our site. As we have done in past eras, we report all leaks to Coldplay's takedown team and private messages are often turned off during this period.

So no private messages from now on?

• Administrators

Of course, just no links! Perhaps use a spoiler tag to avoid ruining it for others

• Like 2

I've been working for years in live mixing... its pretty doable live! Dont see why is not suitable

this guy has the worst takes. 'musicians wont like this, mixers wont like that' then a musician and mixer comes up and just destroys him lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

cuz listen to AHFOD, the single of the album is like a rock song meaning it is more suited to be played in stadiums and with proper drums and stuff

That doesn't mean is not suitable to be played live..... VLV had a lot of strings... Ghost Stories had a lot of synth sounds they didn't play live...

Yet they always played those songs

• Like 1