🪐CHECK OUT THE LATEST NEWS AND RUMOURS ON COLDPLAY'S UPCOMING ALBUM🪐

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

[GUESS] When will the next LP be released?  

244 members have voted

1. 1. [GUESS] When will the next LP be released?

• Earlier...
    • 1st half of 2020
    • 2nd half of 2020
    • 1st half of 2021
    • 2nd half of 2021
    • Later...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Coldplay Twitter posting article about Everyday Life being a potential contender for the Grammy's album of the year, which would be nominated well over a year the album came out... not sure if it's el

The other day I received a physical copy of the Japanese edition of Everyday Life. I was surprised to discover that it was different from the regular version, which I had purchased before, in another

I think most of people here need the original lyrics AND the Japanese translation of them which only come with physical versions.  

Posted Images

I'm thinking at the end of the countdown the site will update with pre order info and speciality offers then about hour or so after Orphan will be released then hour after Arabesque.

But does it count as 1 single or 2?

When it's released on the same day I think it'll be a double-a-side single.

• Like 2

[MEDIA=instagram]B3_85-ZgiUh[/MEDIA]

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/B3_85-ZgiUh/

The last Coldplay picture on instagram and twitter are taken in the London deep-level shelters: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_deep-level_shelters

With Chris words about the LP8, i think the 1919 theme was selected to remember us that we have lived very difficult times (WWI & WWII) and then the current political world is a nonsense.

• Like 10

By the way, anyone else finding the thought upsetting that a song describing people/children being killed in a warzone has a huge singalong chant ?

Why should it be upsetting? For me its a chant for peace! A warning sign

• Like 1

By the way, anyone else finding the thought upsetting that a song describing people/children being killed in a warzone has a huge singalong chant ?

We don't know the chorus yet, which starts after "she says", maybe that's sending a message.

It's very contradicting...

I am concerned it will create some controversy

• Like 1

It's very contradicting...

I am concerned it will create some controversy

A lot of songs for peace have big sing-alongs...

Like Chris said :

“The truth is there was something about our last tour that made me at peace with speaking openly and not minding if people disagree,” he continued. “This has been the first time we’ve felt like ‘We’ve got to this place as a band so there’s really nothing to think about career-wise.’ You can just speak completely freely and let all the colours of life come through.

• Like 2

well, tonight's the night bois. gotta say, after reading/hearing about everything to do with LP8, i'm very excited...

...an album about 'how they feel about things'? a Stone Roses-esque track? some of these lyrics? explicit content? the fact the whole thing is a double album, which is way more than what we've ever got before on a single release?

honestly, after hearing the Kaleidoscope EP back in 2017, it was apparent to me that the guys were gonna go back and do something crunchy again...and we've finally arrived (at what at least appears to be) a potential new sound.

and considering how fucked the world is at this current state in time, and how many artists are speaking their hearts/rebelling with love (IDLES, The 1975, Foals, Kero Kero Bonito, grandson, slowthai, Childish Gambino, black midi, Billie Eilish, Sum 41, A Perfect Circle, just to name a few), this couldn't have arrived at a better time.

PLEASE DON'T BE AHFOD 2.0.

• Like 4

Thinking about how it all started commercial with Parachutes and especially Dont Panic and its lyrics,it is really satisfying to see after so many years the boys stayed the same with all their thoughts about life and our beautiful world . Kind of an circle is closing. Great job guys

• Like 6

The "explicit content" is probably for the song "Guns", someone mentioned that before and I think it will be the only explicit song...

...although an explicit Daddy is always welcome.

Yea!! Talking about guns can be considered explicit! Didn't thought about that

• Like 1
  • Wow 1