🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Snow Patrol Thread

fifi

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't get enough of the new songs. This Isn't Everything You Are, New York, Called Out in the Dark.

Life-ning lyrics made me tear up when i heard it for the first time.

I hope that with this album, people will start to appreciate Snow Patrol for what they really are and not for only Chasing Cars. Though i guess it's too much to ask as it didn't really happen with Hundred Million Suns.

I'm also hoping to finally see them live. hopes hopes hopes

I

should

resist

to

click

on

those

videos

:bigcry:

Haha, I couldn't. I'm not good with temptation, haha. But if you have managed to last this long, five days is not that long at all... soon we will all have Fallen Empires!

Your copy of Fallen Empires has been shipped.... :awesome: :dance: :bomb: Now, when will I have it?! Considering my copy of Flo's ceremonials is still on its way... :dozey: fucking post service!

say whaaaaaat??? still no word on when mine's shipping to me!!! :bigcry:

& album the listening party is tonight! ...a wee bit gutted that there was no London venue/date, but then Fallen Empires is unleashed to all on Monday anyway. :dozey:

Of course it leaks now. A day before release. :rolleyes:

That said, I'm not listening to it until American release date. So painful. :bigcry:

Oh, and in case you don't know who I am, I'm Anna. Been a Snow Patrol fan ever since I realized who wrote Chasing Cars. :) COME TO PHILLY!