✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

What do you do? :wideeyed:

Sorry, Thalia. Umm...basically it's my last day of high school and we can cause as much havoc as we want without getting into trouble. I was just going around egging and flouring people and chucking water bombs around :lol: The special this year was we bought 2 chickens and labelled them 1 and 3 with post-it notes and let them loose and the school is currently spending their time hunting for the 2nd one :laugh3:

Sorry, Thalia. Umm...basically it's my last day of high school and we can cause as much havoc as we want without getting into trouble. I was just going around egging and flouring people and chucking water bombs around :lol: The special this year was we bought 2 chickens and labelled them 1 and 3 with post-it notes and let them loose and the school is currently spending their time hunting for the 2nd one :laugh3:

what tHE FUCK hahahahah that sounds like so much fun! :lol:

Being an asshole and getting away with it is soooo relieving :awesome::evilgrin:

what tHE FUCK hahahahah that sounds like so much fun! :lol:

Being an asshole and getting away with it is soooo relieving :awesome::evilgrin:

It's so much fun! I'm terroring all the anti-coldplayers! :evilgrin: You can't get caught by the teachers though or they'll just send you home :lol:

You can't get caught by the teachers though or they'll just send you home :lol:

What the heck, sounds like a big random game haahah! :lol: I wish they did something like that back in my school. We were only allowed to dress up as pirates and party a little ~___~°

Speaking of school mayhem I heard this story before:

In a school it was a tradition for people who were in their last year to prank the principle. One particular year filled up a load of wine glasses with water and placed them outside the principles door. The principle couldn't get out with all the glasses in front of her door.

Like a 100 glasses!!

What the heck, sounds like a big random game haahah! :lol: I wish they did something like that back in my school. We were only allowed to dress up as pirates and party a little ~___~°

Yeah, it's one of the only perks of being schooled in the UK :/

The special this year was we bought 2 chickens and labelled them 1 and 3 with post-it notes and let them loose and the school is currently spending their time hunting for the 2nd one :laugh3:

Pure genius! I can't stop laughing about this!:laugh1:

Well, I am german and we caused quite a bit of mayhem - we filled the glass-corridor that lead away from the teachers' room with balloons, blocked all stairs with a criss-cross of wool but best of all we made the entrance hall into a labyrinth with bedsheets. We had not thought that it would work so well, we thought people would just pull the sheets to the side, but no, they were completely lost. We stood watching them from upstairs, like watching mice ;) Classes could not start for 3 hours because the teachers did not find the way out ;) Some of them were really p*ssed.

Well, I am german and we caused quite a bit of mayhem - we filled the glass-corridor that lead away from the teachers' room with balloons, blocked all stairs with a criss-cross of wool but best of all we made the entrance hall into a labyrinth with bedsheets. We had not thought that it would work so well, we thought people would just pull the sheets to the side, but no, they were completely lost. We stood watching them from upstairs, like watching mice ;) Classes could not start for 3 hours because the teachers did not find the way out ;) Some of them were really p*ssed.

We're doing almost the same thing. We're quarantining an entire building with duct tape over the doors because there are only about 4 exits ;)

It's official, my school was lame as fuck :| Our principal threatened us if we do anything that would interrupt the usual classes we would all have face the concequences (I don't know exactly what those were, but our principal was screaming it into our faces and he always reminded me a little bit of Hitler so I didn't want to know anyway :uhoh:).

So yeah, fun times '___`

if we'd do that on the last day they wouldn''t let us pass the final exam, you can consider youself lucky, we can get suspended from school

What are they gonna do? They can't suspend me when I don't have to go in anymore :lol:

What are they gonna do? They can't suspend me when I don't have to go in anymore :lol:

we have in italy, our last day this year is on the 9th of june, but people in the senior year (which is the fifht year, yeah we go to high school for five not four years) have to came back to give the final exams, which lasts until the first half of july. And if you something on your last day they won't let you pass to those exams and you'd need to repeat the whole year

Remember when this thread has Chris pictures in it?

PS. On our last day of school we actually pranked the principal! He wore black pants and we drew a large O with chalk on the white chair he sat in. He walked around half of the day with a huge O on his ass, until someone pointed it out. He got super angry and gave warnings but could never punish us because he never got to know who did it.:D

we have in italy, our last day this year is on the 9th of june, but people in the senior year (which is the fifht year, yeah we go to high school for five not four years) have to came back to give the final exams, which lasts until the first half of july. And if you something on your last day they won't let you pass to those exams and you'd need to repeat the whole year

Sounds like something that would take place here in Germany. Yay lame countries!

Remember when this thread has Chris pictures in it?

PS. On our last day of school we actually pranked the principal! He wore black pants and we drew a large O with chalk on the white chair he sat in. He walked around half of the day with a huge O on his ass, until someone pointed it out. He got super angry and gave warnings but could never punish us because he never got to know who did it.:D

HAHAH! :evilgrin:

Can't you do it on the last day of the last exam then?

Chris saying that him and Gwyneth "have to hang out " after a pap asked if they get back together .And then he finish by 'I'm not answering your question i'm just..."

Link

I don't know what it means ? Are they back together, that would be soooooooooooo amazing .

He seems much more at ease with paps though.

Chris saying that him and Gwyneth "have to hang out " after a pap asked if they get back together .And then he finish by 'I'm not answering your question i'm just..."

Link

I don't know what it means ? Are they back together, that would be soooooooooooo amazing .

He seems much more at ease with paps though.

Hmm..possibly. They are still living together is what I think he was saying. TMZ has got to be the shittest news company ever established. It was them who Chris attacked when they were terrorizing him and Gwyneth after the miscarriage :veryangry2:

It was them who Chris attacked when they were terrorizing him and Gwyneth after the miscarriage :veryangry2:

They were visiting the hospital because of G's miscarriage? Really? DAMN now I'm even more angry, I just though they were there for some regular check up or something.