✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

They were visiting the hospital because of G's miscarriage? Really? DAMN now I'm even more angry, I just though they were there for some regular check up or something.

I don't think they knew about the miscarriage, they just wanted some photos. But it's common sense, she either comes out WITH the baby, OR she doesn't.

Chris, like a boss, managed to shove one of the photographers over and take his camera with one hand and with a huge parka on!

IMO hes not saying they are back together hes just saying that they have to hang out cause they have kids. Even tho i would like to see them back together. I honestly dont get all the shit G gets...Ive read a lot that people say she has a stick up her ass and that she thinks she better than everyone else and i just dont see that or that she too proper. I mean weve seen her without make up all the time and wearing regular clothes so i dont get it. And they always bash on her cause she supposedly only lets her kids watch Spanish tv or something like that and idk if thats true...so im not gonna judge when idk.

Remember when this thread has Chris pictures in it?

GOOD old days :lol:

someone needs to get a screen capture of the second in always in my head where the lights shines on his face and his blue eyes are like lasers LOL Youll know the part im talking about . Its crazy he looks crazy good LOL

YESSS THIS

tumblr_n5zraw6ujl1qirximo1_1280.png

tumblr_n5zraw6ujl1qirximo1_1280.png

What tHE FUCK that can't be, NO, NONONONO! I ain't having this! :angry: It must be the post production or something... FILTERS, and video magic, yes! :nod:

His eyes are freaking illegal that's what they are :bigcry:

What tHE FUCK that can't be, NO, NONONONO! I ain't having this! :angry: It must be the post production or something... FILTERS, and video magic, yes! :nod:

His eyes are freaking illegal that's what they are :bigcry:

:nod: :nod:

did you watch the entire show? he looks so old and tired:(

tumblr_n60rd3yNLB1qirximo1_1280.png

tumblr_n60rd3yNLB1qirximo2_1280.png

did you watch the entire show? he looks so old and tired:(

tumblr_n60rd3yNLB1qirximo1_1280.png

tumblr_n60rd3yNLB1qirximo2_1280.png

I was thinking the same. I mean, he doesn't get younger :sweatdrop: But I think he just looks really, REALLY sad in these stills :(

Still, I think the lighting has a big effect on his face in this scene, just compare it with that picture above and one might think they were taken 10 years apart.

I don't know if these were posted here before:

10369316_553964614714919_1963988586_n.jpg

link

10387954_296078593885696_1079544042_n.jpg

link

10387864_521804247926224_323063062_n.jpg

link

10354435_1435887970000558_1029221249_n.jpg

link

10311094_462514477213691_39315576_n.jpg

link

the last one has the rest of the band, but I did not know where to put it

10311139_787662704591472_256908681_n.jpg

link

Oh haven't seen these before, thanks for posting!

This is so emotional :bigcry: :bigcry:

A Lovely Encounter With Coldplay Frontman Chris Martin By Laura Slobin | May 22, 2014

Before last week, I only dabbled in Coldplay. I knew their hits and would turn up my favorites when I’d hear them in the car. I knew Coldplay Frontman Chris Martin was married to Gwyneth Paltrow, and I knew the pair recently split. But on the night I was producing the iHeartRadio Album Release Party with Coldplay, I had no idea Chris Martin was so incredibly kind.

To properly set up this story, I need to tell you about my dad. He’s 73 and looks like an elderly version of director Rob Reiner or health guru Dr. Andrew Weil, if, say, the good doctor replaced his vitamins with fettuccine alfredo… and if he was diagnosed with a mysterious brain disorder that ransacked his memory banks. Dad’s once bright eyes now are distant, as if he’s in a constant state of trying to remember where he put the remote. He has trouble recalling my name and what year it is; he sometimes forgets how to put on his pants or buckle his seatbelt. We’re over a year into this new normal, but each day it’s as if he severs one more synapse.

By now you’re probably asking yourself, what does this dude have to do with Coldplay?

“Viva La Vida” was the only album I ever bought my dad. He loved the title track when it came out in 2008. I remember the top half of his body would rock out to the rhythmic violins, his fists clenched above his head, his cheesy, white man’s overbite proudly on display. The song made him joyful, an emotion we rarely see in him these days.

So, when I told him I had to cut out early from our Denny’s breakfast for a shoot with Coldplay, Dad’s eyes lit up. Could he possibly remember Coldplay? Fork still in hand, he gave his best fist pump and hummed the chorus of “Viva La Vida.”

The shoot with Coldplay was hectic, electric and, as often is the case with live productions, I barely had a second to soak it in. But when the band broke into “Viva La Vida,” I took a moment and imagined my dad in the sea of chanting, fist-pumping fans.

Coldplay went on to perform several tunes from their new album “Ghost Stories,” including their latest single “A Sky Full of Stars.” Between songs, they playfully chatted with the event’s host Elvis Duran about making the album and which band member is grumpiest in the morning.

When the show ended, Chris unexpectedly came over to where I was standing with Elvis to thank him for making the band feel so welcome. The two said their goodbyes, and I remembered something my dad had told me when I got up from the table at breakfast.

As Chris and Elvis parted ways backstage, I went to the left with Chris. We had about 50 paces worth of privacy before we’d encounter his team on the other side of the crossover, so I made them count. I briefly told Chris about my dad; how he sometimes can’t remember who I am, but today, he remembered Chris’ song. And as instructed, I told Chris, “He wanted me to tell you ‘Joel said hi.’”

Chris stopped in his tracks and looked at me. This guy who hears compliments and fan stories every day, how could my 73-year old dad’s “hello” warrant a rock star’s full attention? Chris’ expression was a warm mix of sympathy and awe, honored to know that one of his songs was stuck in an old man’s rapidly-emptying head.

Chris removed the “LOVE” button he’d been wearing on his t-shirt all night, and he put it in my hand. “Give this to your dad and tell him I said hi back.”

I smiled, we hugged, and I quickly retreated, letting him walk the remaining paces on his own.

link

This is so emotional :bigcry: :bigcry:

A Lovely Encounter With Coldplay Frontman Chris Martin By Laura Slobin | May 22, 2014

Before last week, I only dabbled in Coldplay. I knew their hits and would turn up my favorites when I’d hear them in the car. I knew Coldplay Frontman Chris Martin was married to Gwyneth Paltrow, and I knew the pair recently split. But on the night I was producing the iHeartRadio Album Release Party with Coldplay, I had no idea Chris Martin was so incredibly kind.

To properly set up this story, I need to tell you about my dad. He’s 73 and looks like an elderly version of director Rob Reiner or health guru Dr. Andrew Weil, if, say, the good doctor replaced his vitamins with fettuccine alfredo… and if he was diagnosed with a mysterious brain disorder that ransacked his memory banks. Dad’s once bright eyes now are distant, as if he’s in a constant state of trying to remember where he put the remote. He has trouble recalling my name and what year it is; he sometimes forgets how to put on his pants or buckle his seatbelt. We’re over a year into this new normal, but each day it’s as if he severs one more synapse.

By now you’re probably asking yourself, what does this dude have to do with Coldplay?

“Viva La Vida” was the only album I ever bought my dad. He loved the title track when it came out in 2008. I remember the top half of his body would rock out to the rhythmic violins, his fists clenched above his head, his cheesy, white man’s overbite proudly on display. The song made him joyful, an emotion we rarely see in him these days.

So, when I told him I had to cut out early from our Denny’s breakfast for a shoot with Coldplay, Dad’s eyes lit up. Could he possibly remember Coldplay? Fork still in hand, he gave his best fist pump and hummed the chorus of “Viva La Vida.”

The shoot with Coldplay was hectic, electric and, as often is the case with live productions, I barely had a second to soak it in. But when the band broke into “Viva La Vida,” I took a moment and imagined my dad in the sea of chanting, fist-pumping fans.

Coldplay went on to perform several tunes from their new album “Ghost Stories,” including their latest single “A Sky Full of Stars.” Between songs, they playfully chatted with the event’s host Elvis Duran about making the album and which band member is grumpiest in the morning.

When the show ended, Chris unexpectedly came over to where I was standing with Elvis to thank him for making the band feel so welcome. The two said their goodbyes, and I remembered something my dad had told me when I got up from the table at breakfast.

As Chris and Elvis parted ways backstage, I went to the left with Chris. We had about 50 paces worth of privacy before we’d encounter his team on the other side of the crossover, so I made them count. I briefly told Chris about my dad; how he sometimes can’t remember who I am, but today, he remembered Chris’ song. And as instructed, I told Chris, “He wanted me to tell you ‘Joel said hi.’”

Chris stopped in his tracks and looked at me. This guy who hears compliments and fan stories every day, how could my 73-year old dad’s “hello” warrant a rock star’s full attention? Chris’ expression was a warm mix of sympathy and awe, honored to know that one of his songs was stuck in an old man’s rapidly-emptying head.

Chris removed the “LOVE” button he’d been wearing on his t-shirt all night, and he put it in my hand. “Give this to your dad and tell him I said hi back.”

I smiled, we hugged, and I quickly retreated, letting him walk the remaining paces on his own.

link

Oh my gosh :bigcry:

One day I'm gonna die of the cute this man emits, I see it coming :dead:

Chris-Martin_052214-113.JPG&w=500&a=t&zc=1

Chris-Martin_052214-117.JPG&w=500&a=t&zc=1

Chris-Martin_052214-125.JPG&w=500&a=t&zc=1

Good LORD the guy with the green cap is pulling the most ridiculous faces! :lol:

I imagine him like "Chris Chris Martin Chris cHRIS SIGN THIS PLZZZZ CHRISCHRisCHrIs pleaeeeeaseseaes"

Is that Prince-Harry look-alike guy carrying guitar of the band or Is he trying to be signed his guitar by Chris :thinking:

I think the latter is the case. And LOL about the Prince-harry!

Good LORD the guy with the green cap is pulling the most ridiculous faces! :lol:

I imagine him like "Chris Chris Martin Chris cHRIS SIGN THIS PLZZZZ CHRISCHRisCHrIs pleaeeeeaseseaes"

NOPE

Chris-Martin_052214-117.JPG&w=500&a=t&zc=1

notasingle.jpg

I have a big exam on monday but searching chris martin photos is more important.

priorities man :nod:

how did she get this?

10413062_749496548436546_1745587962_n.jpg

Pride of place ❤️#Coldplay #Magic

I don't know but I'm jealous :|

oh my lol he looks good in those glasses.. I always wonder so do ppl hang out at airports with guitars and things to be signed in hopes someone will come through lol like how do they know to be there?

what is he trying to say around 0:27

[video=youtube;wCB5uHK3H5k]

i'm too lazy to write it on google translate :lol:

He say , this song is called "don't panic" and it was in Les inrokuptibles" which is a Famous Cultural French Journal who talk about everything especially Rock oriented music . It's kinda hipster-ish by the way .

He makes the cutest language mistakes with the cutest accent awwww.