✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Offical "The Killers" Thread

Kettercat

its sounds better than day and age so far. anything can top sawdust though.

:nod: Sawdust had a few good songs: the singles, Bourbon, Pretty Faces, and the best, Sweet Talk. but the second half is trash besides Daddy's Eyes and the Abbey Road ST

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the songs were leftovers after all, it's a collection of b-sides, not an album per se. The only thing that I'm kind of annoyed by is the re-recording of Glamorous Indie Rock And Roll and Under the Gun, I like the original versions better, othe than that t was a great time when Leave the Bourbon on the Shelf finally came to life, considering all the talking about it because of the Murder Trilogy

• 3 weeks later...

Just started getting in to this band. Sam's Town is amazing all the way through. Hot Fuss is amazing for the first five songs and then after that it's just sorta eh (except for Everything will Be Alright). Then i tried listening to Day and age and its just really sort of generic and i feel the same way about Runaways. I just don't know that this band will ever get back to that bar they reached with sam's Town. :/

Sawdust is really good too. :)

Having finally heard it live, and I mean live in person at a gig, I think that's the proper Runaways dimension. I wasn't blown away when I heard it last month, it didn't have the impact When You Were Young and Human had (positive the first, negative the second), but having everyone singing it from start to end was awesome.

They also played Miss Atomic Bomb and From Here On Out, and I don't think I can express an opinion on them after only one listen, especially because the sound was quite crap, Brandon's voice was drowned by the instruments. I was hoping they played Flesh And Bone because I've read a lot of people absolutely loving it, but they didn't. I have another chance in 15 days, hope they'll play it then.

These are my pics from the gig, if anyone's interested, I took some only till half of the show, then just enoyed it