9. spaceman

10. a dustland fairytale

11. runaways

12. miss atomic bomb

13. the way it was

14. shot at the night

15. just another girl

16. mr. Brightside* (original demo)

17. when you were young* (calvin harris remix)

18. be still*

deluxe - *

I really wish Desperate was on here. Still my favorite Killers song all time even though it was never officially released.

• 3 weeks later...

The Killers' guitarist Dave Keuning admits he is 'sick' of touring

"I am sick of this. I'm done. The end is in sight," he tells NME

Both frontman Brandon Flowers and drummer Ronnie Vanucci commented on Stoermer's absence from the band's Asian gigs, with Vanucci saying: "I don't want to blow the top on it. Being part of this machine is physical and mentally exhausting." Asked if the band would carry on if Stoermer quit, he adds: "I'd hope we'd keep trucking on. But at the same time, it isn't the same band."

Read more at http://www.nme.com/news/the-killers/73166#5rj1rDD8Q10TTFOt.99

OMG is there any truth in this?

What is the name of their song about rattle this ghost town that is played on the radio a lot?

This may sound like a stupid question, but the radio stations over here don"t announce their songs.

Although I know most of their songs I have no clue...

Runaways, maybe? That one springs to mind with having the lyric "Like a stumbling ghost, I haunt these halls"...

By the way, there's a giveaway of tickets to a small show in November in Paradiso in Amsterdam, through their fanclub The Victims. They may all be snapped up by now (I think they're first-come first-serve basis), but you can still enter.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

God, they've become so bad since Battle Born, I just can't stand Brandon's voice on most of that album and the new songs are TERRIBLE, Shot at The Night and Just Another Girl are generic as hell, and Christmas in LA is seriously annoying. Right now I just wish they split up before things get worse.

They could have done such a good job exploring that mexican side they showed on Happy Birthday Guadalupe and the Hotel California cover, but they went to a generic pop rock Bon Jovi-like music that I just can't stand.

God, they've become so bad since Battle Born, I just can't stand Brandon's voice on most of that album and the new songs are TERRIBLE, Shot at The Night and Just Another Girl are generic as hell, and Christmas in LA is seriously annoying. Right now I just wish they split up before things get worse.

They could have done such a good job exploring that mexican side they showed on Happy Birthday Guadalupe and the Hotel California cover, but they went to a generic pop rock Bon Jovi-like music that I just can't stand.

I will be the first to admit the new stuff isnt as good but they have some really good songs on Battleborn... AKA Be Still

• 6 months later...

Damn! Let's wake up this thread from the dead! Happy Birthday Mr. Tightpants!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Today is also Brandon Flowers' birthday. Here are the 22 defining moments of The Killers' career <a href="http://t.co/IwFn4Gbf1Y">http://t.co/IwFn4Gbf1Y</a></p>— Gigwise (@Gigwise) <a href="https://twitter.com/Gigwise/statuses/480360436018475008">June 21, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>