✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Offical "The Killers" Thread

Kettercat

I was at their show last night at Electric Picnic. It was just so good. I honestly loved the new stuff and the crowd seemed to too. They also did a cover of Van Morrison's Brown Eyed Girl.

I've seen a video of it, nice one. We had Romeo & Juliet in Verona, but we had to ask them for it because apparently they didn't pay enough attention to were they were playing :P

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are my pics from the gig, if anyone's interested, I took some only till half of the show, then just enoyed it

Thanks for sharing your pics! :cool:

I'm excited because they're releasing this new album on a 2 LP Vinyl set (RED VINYL) with a poster and 20 page booklet. I'm a vinyl junkie so I'm very happy! Their website only shows a single LP, but all other websites (including Amazon) show it as a 2 LP set. Guess we'll have to wait and see....

Won tickets to see them last night in a 2000 capacity venue. It was incredible!

I recorded Read My Mind:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLKs2Et0xWI]Read My Mind - The Killers live at HMV Forum - YouTube[/ame]

and All These Things That I've Done (although the beginning is cut off as I didn't realise it wasn't recording l0l)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fFSWvCxzKo]All These Things That I've Done - The Killers live at HMV Forum - YouTube[/ame]

short little review after a few listens

1. Flesh and Bone - has there ever been a better album opener. just as good as the live version. so original 10/10

2. Runaways - great first single. very big song. 9.5/10

3. The Way it Was - great ballad. one of many on the album but good song 8/10

4. Here With Me - "I DON'T WANT YOUR PICTURE, ON MY CELL PHONE" in love with this line so much. great ballad 9.5/10

5. Matter of Time - totally surprised me. has a bit of a Hot Fuss feel too it which is never bad. 9.5/10

6. Deadlines and Commitments - not my favorite title of all time but a good song. love how he sings the title in the song 8/10

7. Miss Atomic Bomb - WOW. love this song so much that it doesn't need me talking. Top song from the band 10/10

8. The Rising Tide - have liked this song ever since it was played last year. Happy they put it on the album and it gels nicely

9. Heart of a Girl - ....ugh. the one song of the 12 on the normal version I'm not a huge fan of. still a decent song. Not a fan of the "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy and Baby, Baby, Baby" 7/10

10. From Here on Out - just jumping for joy with The Killers. nothing to see here. I just wanna get up and jump around with this song 8/10

11. Be Still - dear God. Brandon you are an angel. you're voice is amazing. "Don't break...character" just more amazing lyrics 9.5/10

12. Battle Born - BOOM!!!!! UP AGAINST THE WALL. EPIC ANTHEM and a great album closer. needs to a single. 10/10

13. Carry Me Home - not a big fan. good extra song though 6.5/10

14. Flesh and Bone (remix) - lol there isn't a version of this song I wouldn't like. BRING ON THE BANJO. 9.5/10

15. Prize Fighter - the better of the two non-remix bonus songs. 7/10

couldn't be happier with the album, everything I wanted and more. I of course expected a great album but this........wow. Probably tied with Sam's Town right now but might jump ahead.

THE FLAG THAT BEARS THE NAME

BATTLE BORN

New US/Canada tour dates, i'm gonna try to get tickets for one of the Vegas shows :D

November 29, 2012 - Broomfield, CO - 1st Bank Center

November 30, 2012 - Orem, UT - UCCU Center

December 3, 2012 - Vancouver, BC - Pacific Coliseum

December 13, 2012 - Camden, NJ - Susquehanna Bank Center

December 14, 2012 - New York, NY - Madison Square Garden

December 15, 2012 - Toronto, ON, CA - Air Canada Centre

December 17, 2012 - Boston, MA - Agganis Arena

December 18, 2012 - Fairfax, VA - Patriot Center @ George Mason University

December 20, 2012 - Ypsilanti, MI - EMU Convocation Center

December 21, 2012 - Chicago, IL - UIC Pavilion

December 28, 2012 - Las Vegas, NV - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas - The Chelsea Ballroom

December 29, 2012 - Las Vegas, NV - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas - The Chelsea Ballroom