✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The NEW 2024 Leaks Thread

Doomotron

13 hours ago, popopopokerface said:

coldplay.com worker when is car kids 2024 mix coming out I just heard it and it is literallyy the best song ever made

december 32nd 2025

we are we are the greatest

we are we are the car kids

Are these versions of The Only One new? Maybe that will be the lead single instead of Jupiter?

If it's true that they delayed the single/Jupiter maybe they've switched things up and are going to release The Only One as the lead single on the original date they had planned.

59 minutes ago, JPA24 said:

Are these versions of The Only One new? Maybe that will be the lead single instead of Jupiter?

If it's true that they delayed the single/Jupiter maybe they've switched things up and are going to release The Only One as the lead single on the original date they had planned.

I think it’s just the two versions already leaked with tempo slowed down at some points!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, clark595 said:

I think it’s just the two versions already leaked with tempo slowed down at some points!

Oh ok, thanks!

17 minutes ago, Xylobryte7 said:

Still think Good Feelings is gonna be the first single. I’m still holding hope that they’ll drop the whole album right away too, unlikely as it is lol

Good Feelings would be a great summer song, it would make a good first single. I don't know what Jupiter sounds like though. I'm still hoping that the guy who's saying the single is delayed is lying.

• Love 1

11 minutes ago, JPA24 said:

Oh ok, thanks!

Good Feelings would be a great summer song, it would make a good first single. I don't know what Jupiter sounds like though. I'm still hoping that the guy who's saying the single is delayed is lying.

I think they were just trying to start shit on that site. I’d take it with a grain of salt. Certain people trying to act like they have all this insider information when they don’t lol

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Xylobryte7 said:

I think they were just trying to start shit on that site. I’d take it with a grain of salt. Certain people trying to act like they have all this insider information when they don’t lol

Hopefully you're right. I just don't understand why they would make that up if they're just going to be disproven in a week or two. Maybe I'm just cynical but I'm inclined to believe it.

I think it's gotta be Good Feelings. It is a clear summery pop song that could break into Top 40. Or they could start with a single more for the fans and release a deeper cut (like when they premiered Midnight, for example). 

• Like 2

Just listened thru the podcast series which was frankly a bit of a slog given it was largely re-used interview materials that hardcore fans like us have already heard over the decades. Also just in terms of overall outline of the podcast, it was all over the place and they repeated clips from interviews. Lazy. Nothing really that edgy or exciting about potential next steps.

I'll say at a couple points, the background music felt like there was some stock music sounding a bit like it could be a Coldplay song but idk. Someone would need to strip out the interview audio so we can only hear the background music and do a check.

• Sad 1

Personally I really doubt they're anything but stock music. It's extremely unlikely Coldplay would launch brand new tracks in the background of a slightly crap BBC Sounds podcast episode that won't have any relevance long-term.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, lennyrott1 said:

Just listened thru the podcast series which was frankly a bit of a slog given it was largely re-used interview materials that hardcore fans like us have already heard over the decades. Also just in terms of overall outline of the podcast, it was all over the place and they repeated clips from interviews. Lazy. Nothing really that edgy or exciting about potential next steps.

I'll say at a couple points, the background music felt like there was some stock music sounding a bit like it could be a Coldplay song but idk. Someone would need to strip out the interview audio so we can only hear the background music and do a check.

I agree the podcast didn't covered anything new (I mean, I edit Coldplay's Wikipedia pages and they took some information from there, lol), but I think it was a pretty cool listen for outsiders or new/casual fans.

Edited by gustavothehuman
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, gustavothehuman said:

This insider is bullshit, they're taking information from this very thread.

only reason i think they're credible is the fact they mentioned what chorus camila comes in at, but i also this that's fake/guessed based on let somebody go

Scrolling through the feed and they seem like they know some stuff. I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt. 

The album being complete and mastered is good news. I just hope we don't have to wait as long for the musical soundtrack. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Famous Old Painter said:

Scrolling through the feed and they seem like they know some stuff. I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt. 

The album being complete and mastered is good news. I just hope we don't have to wait as long for the musical soundtrack. 

from what i gather they're bullshitting about the release date and have gathered the information from that site and this forum, i doubt they have any insider info aswell since most of that info (esp good feelings) was public knowledge

• Like 4