✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

There's this girl you see.... HELP ME!

-JaK-

Okayleydoke

Theres this girl i really like, but she fancys one of my mates i think (let's call him bubble) and my other freind knows for sure if she fancys him ( i will call him beanmaster) or not but he is a bean and wont tell me. And the girl i fancy went out with someone really...erm (don't mean to be shallow but he is one really ugly guy that just bullys everyone) and if she says no to me that means... erm

Well you get the idea.. All you got a doo now is reply.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was just confusing. As for my problem...

My friend (Lets call him Tim) fancy's this girl I really like (Lets call her Tim) and she might fancy Tim or this other fellow (Lets call him Tim) but he fancys this girl (Lets call her Tim) who really hates Tim and Tim hates her and Tim so if Tim doesnt fancy Tim after awhile or Tim starts going out with Tim (Putting Tim off of her) then I might be able to snag a date with Tim but only if Tim doesnt get in the way.

Well thanks for the help Tomas but the real issue here is how Tim feels, of course it comes into account of how Tim feels but how Tim feels is just as important. If Tim meets Tim tomorow Tim said that Tim wouldnt feel the same about Tim as Tim feels about Tim and if that happens then Tim comes into account as Tim likes Tim but not Tim and Tim loves Tim but not Tim.

...Which woulda been much less confusing if everyones real name wasnt Sam. Christ.

But this is sweet news! Tim just told me that Tim and Tim went to a hotel room and had some Tim-on-Tim action, whoo!

Hi Tim,

I think I know what you are on about. And I would let time pass, as if she fancies you mate and not you, well all is lost. I have been in those situations so many times and it makes me so angry, that they always fancy me mates and not me.

That was just confusing. As for my problem...

My friend (Lets call him Tim) fancy's this girl I really like (Lets call her Tim) and she might fancy Tim or this other fellow (Lets call him Tim) but he fancys this girl (Lets call her Tim) who really hates Tim and Tim hates her and Tim so if Tim doesnt fancy Tim after awhile or Tim starts going out with Tim (Putting Tim off of her) then I might be able to snag a date with Tim but only if Tim doesnt get in the way.

Hey. Your stealing my thunder! :cry:

And you say my problems confusing?!? :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: