July 28, 201214 yr Well, I've only listened to it once, but I like it. You know what I've always wondered? Why no bands (besides some K-pop bands) come to Mongolia. Well.....actually, I guess it makes sence...but if Keane ever decided to go to Mongolia, I'd take a plane to Mongolia to watch them. ^.^ They're Coming to Thailand though! *happy dance* Have you been to Mongolia?! If regular people hardly go to Mongolia, I HIGHLY doubt a band with large band equipment will go there. ;)
July 28, 201214 yr Yes actually! I lived there for twelve years. A lot of my friends who live there like Keane.
July 28, 201214 yr Ha! That's awesome. But from your experience, do you think a concert can be held there? Isn't it quite remote?
July 28, 201214 yr I'm sure there's a place in Ulaanbataar that they could have a concert. The city's not remote. The biggest concern would be the pollution...if they came in a colder month, Tom's voice would probably die cause of all the awful stuff in the air. Not that anyone would actually want to be in Mongolia during the colder part of the year. It gets lower than -40° (that's where C and F cross) in the winter. The summer's the best time to come.
July 29, 201214 yr I guess it all depends on whether they can make a profit out of it. It would probably cost a lot (wherever they go) but will there be enough people to come to the concerts to cover the costs? I remember a time when bands hardly go to S'pore because there isn't enough people to justify a concert. I never knew about the pollution! I always thought it's a clean place!
July 29, 201214 yr That's s good point. I'm not sure if how many fans they have there... Oh yes, during the winter Ulaanbataar is the most polluted city in the world.
August 4, 201214 yr Haha, I was just thinking about how many Keane songs shouldn't be played at a wedding...like Broken Toy or Leaving So Soon...:inquisitive: or Disconnected...imagine that at a wedding...
August 4, 201214 yr Is any tickets for the Asian tour out yet? On the Keane's website, S'pore tix was suppose to be out on Fri but nothing. :(
August 7, 201214 yr I have a shell that I picked up outside the Soveriegn Light Cafe, and I'm really hoping I can go to their concert in Bangkok and that I'll be able to meet them so I can have them sign my shell.
August 8, 201214 yr Dithering is the best word ever! 'Can't Stop Now' has some very bad grammar in it, but using the word 'dithering' makes up for it. ;) Haha! Sorry about my randomness, I just had to get that out there... :cool:
August 10, 201214 yr Hopefully this time I won't be called away to do a required course for the 4th December :) Roll on the BIC :) I fancy a trip down to the seaside
August 12, 201214 yr I have a shell that I picked up outside the Soveriegn Light Cafe, and I'm really hoping I can go to their concert in Bangkok and that I'll be able to meet them so I can have them sign my shell.how big is it?!
August 12, 201214 yr how big is it?! It's a pretty big shell, about as big around as the rim of a large glass, but not quite so round.
August 15, 201214 yr I've won tickets to see them play an acoustic session tomorrow :) Can't wait, this will be amazing!
August 15, 201214 yr European tour: OCTOBER Sat 13 - Forum de Beyrouth, Beirut, Lebanon Mon 15 - Capitol, Offenbach, Germany Tue 16 - Heineken Music Hall, Amsterdam, The Netherlands Wed 17 - Olympia, Paris, France Fri 26- Estragon Club, Bologna, Italy Sat 27 - Hallenstadion, Zurich, Switzerland Mon 29 - Hala Tivoli, Ljubljana, Slovenia Tue 30 - Petofi Hall, Budapest, Hungary Wed 31 - Gasometer, Vienna, Austria NOVEMBER Fri 02 - Lucerna Music Hall, Prague, Czech Republic Sat 03 - Tempodrom, Berlin, Germany Sat 10 - Docks, Hamburg, Germany Mon 12 - Munchenbryggeriet, Stockholm, Sweden Tue 13 - Sentrum Scene, Oslo, Norway Wed 14- The Grey Hall, Copenhagen, Denmark Fri 16 - Den Atelier, Luxembourg, Luxembourg Sat 17 - Cirque Royale, Brussels, Belgium If I manage to get tickets, I'll be at Amsterdam, Luxembourg and Brussels :D You can add Sat 20th October - Campo Pequeno bullring - Lisbon, Portugal Sun - 21st Oct - Porto Coliseum - Oporto- Portugal :) still have to buy a ticket to one of that gigs.. or i'm in the mood for both gigs lol ill do that soon :)
August 16, 201214 yr I've won tickets to see them play an acoustic session tomorrow :) Can't wait, this will be amazing! Lucky! I think bands like Keane will do better with a acoustic concert than a full blown one, imo.
August 16, 201214 yr Lucky! I think bands like Keane will do better with a acoustic concert than a full blown one, imo. Well I've seen them play an acoustic show earlier this year already, and to be honest I prefer the full blown gigs, they just have an amazing energy that seems to be missing in the small acoustic shows.
August 16, 201214 yr What's the best way to get from Chiang Mai to Bangkok? I wanna go see Keane! You bought the ticket? :) I always go to BKK with my parents :P but sometimes by bus. I recommend these 2 companies, http://www.nca.co.th/index.php and http://www.sombattour.com/html/home.php And don't forget to check low cost airline, http://www.nokair.com/ and http://www.airasia.com/th/en/home.page Tickets are really cheap if you buy them early, like 1,200 baht and you don't have to spend 8hrs on the bus.
August 16, 201214 yr Well I've seen them play an acoustic show earlier this year already, and to be honest I prefer the full blown gigs, they just have an amazing energy that seems to be missing in the small acoustic shows. Really? I haven't seen them in concert yet but going by their songs, it would seem an acoustic show would suit them more. But glad to hear they put on a good show! Seeing them next month and I'm really looking forward to it. :D
August 16, 201214 yr Really? I haven't seen them in concert yet but going by their songs, it would seem an acoustic show would suit them more. But glad to hear they put on a good show! Seeing them next month and I'm really looking forward to it. :D No matter if it's acoustic or not Tom Chaplin is still singing and that guy has the best voice I have ever heard! But it's probably more entertaining when it's not acoustic...though I haven't seen them do an acoustic show live...but I have seen them on YouTube or live streamed. I have seen them in concert though, and it was amazing! But again, Tom Chaplin has such an amazing voice, it doesn't matter whether it's acoustic or not, it's worth hearing that voice no matter what.
Create an account or sign in to comment