Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

THE **I LOVE HARRY POTTER** THREAD

Featured Replies

  • Replies 2.8k
  • Views 220.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ Yeah :lol: I'm just glad it didn't go the other way over the random people next to me. :lol:

But I think everyone secretly wanted it to be predictable...like, didn't we all want Ron and Hermione to be together, and Harry and Ginny? And it would have been horrible if she ended it without a happy ending!

ย 

Well, maybe not everyone wanted that. But I sure did :P

I liked how the series ended, personally. I thought it was very well executed.

ย 

The only thing I would have liked better is for there to be more to the ending's story. Like what happened since that day they defeated Voldemort, and when J.K. starts off with them sending their kids off to Hogwart's.

But I think everyone secretly wanted it to be predictable...like, didn't we all want Ron and Hermione to be together, and Harry and Ginny? And it would have been horrible if she ended it without a happy ending!

ย 

Well, maybe not everyone wanted that. But I sure did :P

ย 

I wanted Luna and Harry, that woulda been interesting :embarrassed:

I wanted Luna and Harry, that woulda been interesting :embarrassed:

ย 

Haha that would have been funny! :lol:

ย 

And maybe Ginny and Neville? :wacky:

HERMIONE AND MALFOY.

ย 

ย 

ย 

:|

HOT

ย 

LOLZZZ SNAPE AND LILY

ย 

oh wai-

:bigcry: Poor Snape!

ย 

Though I guess it would have been weird for the books to be called "Harry Snape" rather than Harry Potter. :thinking:

HAHAHA yeah. And perhaps the whole HP story wouldn't happen... Would it? :thinking:

Would that mean Harry would look like Snape? :thinking:

The hair wouldn't change, I guess.

  • 1 month later...

Does anyone know when DH part2 trailer will be released? i read somewhere that it was supposed to be yesterday:shrug:

I also found some amazing Harry Potter pictures and gifs on tumblr :D:

ย 

ย 

tumblr_lfkj3b5B5r1qfqsqjo1_500.gif

ย 

tumblr_lev9vtvgwN1qbkc1no1_500.gif

ย 

tumblr_lef46jaVFP1qaxyato1_500.png

ย 

tumblr_lfg3n0VSJr1qdwo4to1_500.gif

ย 

tumblr_lefuwnrX7d1qdh0blo1_500.png

ย 

tumblr_lf8z8g9MCZ1qfont0o1_500.gif

ย 

tumblr_lfgu9gxFh21qdxtd9o1_500.jpg

:laugh3::laugh3:

ย 

tumblr_le9vq7Yeti1qcd452o1_500.jpg

ย 

ย 

Does anyone know when DH part2 trailer will be released? i read somewhere that it was supposed to be yesterday:shrug:

I also found some amazing Harry Potter pictures and gifs on tumblr :D:

ย 

ย 

tumblr_lfkj3b5B5r1qfqsqjo1_500.gif

ย 

tumblr_lev9vtvgwN1qbkc1no1_500.gif

ย 

tumblr_lef46jaVFP1qaxyato1_500.png

ย 

tumblr_lfg3n0VSJr1qdwo4to1_500.gif

ย 

tumblr_lefuwnrX7d1qdh0blo1_500.png

ย 

tumblr_lf8z8g9MCZ1qfont0o1_500.gif

ย 

tumblr_lfgu9gxFh21qdxtd9o1_500.jpg

:laugh3::laugh3:

ย 

tumblr_le9vq7Yeti1qcd452o1_500.jpg

ย 

ย 

July I think. :thinking:

ย 

Nice pictures/GIFS, by the way. :awesome:

the puppets are funny, first time i saw that video it was very... fun :D

and when they kill voldemort with guns can't stop of laugh

tumblr_lbkauvWCHG1qamkxpo1_500.jpg

ย 

harry_potter_macros_12.jpg

ย 

v I love this one v :lol:

tumblr_lbkafjfSwK1qamkxpo1_500.jpg

ย 

ย 

DH Part 2 needs to come now :dead:

  • 2 months later...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSr3D-JV1eA]YouTube - Trailer Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 [HD][/ame]

wtf is with 1:10? or for that matter, all the clips we've seen since the trailers for pt. 1 that show Harry and Voldemort talking face to face at some part of the castle e.g. the 'I have something worth living for' bit.

ย 

I first hoped it was just to add drama to the trailer, but now it seems like these are from an actual scene, which scares me. I really hope they didn't screw around with the king's cross chapter...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.