✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I am currently listening to....

LeftLeg

VLV Live is awesome.

Anyways, I'm listening to the greatest bands in the world, considering Spotify have added back both Coldplay's & Radiohead's B Sides, I'm listening to both Sleeping Sun from the X&Y era and soon I'll be listening to Lozenge Of Love from The Bends Era.

Gotta love CP & RH:)

Finally someone who cites Lozenge Of Love :)

• Like 1

Red Hot Chili's. Aero-fucking-plane!

By the way, how underrated is One Hot Minute. Like seriously, RHCP should perform more of it live more.

I like "My Friends" from it. I don't know about the rest, as I don't know the names at least of any others on the album :D They seem pretty cool, going to check them out sometime. Already know and love a few songs by them.

Not really listening to it, but recently was playing in my head. I loved this song long ago when I was young playing it as the drummer on RB2. Now just yesterday after the longest time I got reminded of it's existance on satellite radio. A few days before interestingly enough I was wondering what the name of that song was that I liked by them... I really do like it btw. Great song.

That's crazy!!!!! I'm not sure how that happened! I wanted to share the concert from 2005 at Toronto!!!!! Now, I've edited my post, that was so embarrassing :vanish:and so funny :laugh4:

Yeah, I was confused, too. I thought, "That's not a concert, that's a music video!" :laugh2:

• Like 2

That's crazy!!!!! I'm not sure how that happened! I wanted to share the concert from 2005 at Toronto!!!!! Now, I've edited my post, that was so embarrassing :vanish:and so funny :laugh4:

LOL, that's fine, yeah that concert is epic!!! That's weird how that happened though... posting the wrong video

• Like 1

Yeah, I was confused, too. I thought, "That's not a concert, that's a music video!" :laugh2:

Lol it was so funny!

LOL, that's fine, yeah that concert is epic!!! That's weird how that happened though... posting the wrong video

Too weird! I don't even remember opening the link!

• Like 1

Sounds very unique and awesome :D Listening as I type right now.

Wonder why it isn't this kind of music that recieves attention and all the crap on the radio somehow does as well as it does...

Plenty of surprises along the way with songs like these, not predictable in any way, and man it's one of those songs that seems impossible to tap to like Kid A, You try to hit it at the right times but it never happens right...

Very enjoyable. :D

Another comment, sounds like something from Kid A itself just with a much brighter tone...

Ends a bit abruptly though. Only takeaway. Other than that very nice song :D

Sounds very unique and awesome :D Listening as I type right now.

Wonder why it isn't this kind of music that recieves attention and all the crap on the radio somehow does as well as it does...

Plenty of surprises along the way with songs like these, not predictable in any way, and man it's one of those songs that seems impossible to tap to like Kid A, You try to hit it at the right times but it never happens right...

Very enjoyable. :D

Another comment, sounds like something from Kid A itself just with a much brighter tone...

Ends a bit abruptly though. Only takeaway. Other than that very nice song :D

I was thinking the exact same. I never often do, my opinion always differs really.

You're right cp, this deserves WAY more attention. Reminds me of Optimistic meets The National Anthem from Kid A, it's different

• Like 1

One I Love and Murder sound so like the Bunnymen. Back in the AROBTTH days when Chris did not yet have Katy Perry as his musical inspiration...

LOL, I actually like her music, but in general yes the artists he currently gets inspiration from are not good (which include Katy Perry for some :))

Dang, this song has the most irregular rhythm; I think I hear 7/16 or something like that.

Here's a 1-minute snippet of Maybeshewill performing the intro to "In Amber", one of my favorite ambiences.

One of my favourite bands, they're just awesome. So sad they call it a day this year :(

Talking about their ambiences, there's also Takotsubo which is very good... ok I can't resist, I'll post a song

• Like 1

One of my favourite bands, they're just awesome. So sad they call it a day this year :(

Talking about their ambiences, there's also Takotsubo which is very good... ok I can't resist, I'll post a song

Oh man, I have to give you credit for introducing me to this awesome band. Too bad I will never have so much as a chance at seeing them live. "Red Paper Lanterns" is the first one I heard from them, I think. Amazing song.

• Like 1