✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I am currently listening to....

LeftLeg

Paradise - Tiësto Remix .....bringing back concert vibes!!!!

I think I like that song too much. Before I came to the Coldplaying forums I was really in love with that song and thought others like it just as much. I came here and found that, alas, that's not the case. :( So I'm glad to know you're enjoying it!

• Like 2

Oh cp3176...:'( If you like this, I have another music suggestion for you, but be warned in that it may trigger tears (it certainly did for me):

Thank you :) Please note that I am feeling very well now. It's just that from time to time I think about it and cry. Please don't take it like I'm sad all the time. I'm sure you know this, but, just making sure.

I've heard this song many times in the past and I love it, it's so beautiful and heartfelt and does the trick just like the one I posted even without lyrics! Too bad that lots of people use it nowadays in jokeful-sad situation and it's just about turned into a meme... (thankfully I manage to avoid it since I never really see it used a lot, only seen it a few times, but other people say it's used all the time, soo...)

I think I like that song too much. Before I came to the Coldplaying forums I was really in love with that song and thought others like it just as much. I came here and found that, alas, that's not the case. :( So I'm glad to know you're enjoying it!

Well you're not alone, I personally think music like that is severely underrated and I love the remix of it. I might combine this remix at the end of the original to do a sort of "Studio Live Version" someday...

Now I'm listening to 25 (Adele). One of my favourite albums of all time. Pure magic.

YAS!!!!! This!!

If any album deserves to beat AHFOD it's this one. I dare say that I even like it better than Coldplay's album! I am in extreme disbelief that this got popular at all considering the heartfelt beauty and overall melancholy of it. Typically stuff like that doesn't get popular nowadays outside of it being taken lightly in memes (sadly Hello got wayyyyyyyy too big for it's own good, and whilie I still like it it just doesn't have that same magic that some of the other songs in the album do. I am very surprised it got to a billion views and smashed the record for getting there time wise.) Even the poppier songs from the album (Send My Love, Water Under The Bridge) are great and highlight what I would love to see from mainstream pop music moving forward. Despite their electronic elements they sound organic and natural to an extent and certainly wayyyyyyyyyy more stripped down than a lot of modern day electropop songs. The vocal doesn't sound insanely annoying like in some, and they're greatly produced. Overall, an extraordinarily outstanding album here by Adele. So glad that a lot of people still know what stripped down, great music is. I believe her hits from 21 (Rolling in the Deep, Rumour Has It, Set Fire To The Rain, Someone Like You) really made her extremely famous around the world and was able to bring everyone's attention to this masterpiece we got just last year. What an artist, she is great at making music and unlike too many artists nowadays does it in an honest, genuine and respectable manner. It's one thing to make songs like she does, but if you're able to get a mainstream pop crowd to buy it and break records you can pretty much say you are a god and can do anything because that's one of the hardest feats to do, when all they seem to like is "music" that sells only because of sexual appeal and being catchy. Which is so uninspired and unoriginal, that's been done too many times... can't believe until now they haven't gotten bored of it! Adele is part of a special few who can sell music for how it sounds, how beautiful it is, the actual songs themselves. Great job, I know I've gone on this too long so other than my favorite songs from the album I'll list in order this is it!

1. All I Ask

2. Million Years Ago

3. When We Were Young

4. Sweetest Devotion

5. Remedy

6. Love in the Dark

7. Water Under The Bridge

8. Hello

9. I Miss You

10. River Lea

11. Send My Love (To Your New Lover)

• Like 2

All the talk in the Don't Let It Break Your Heart thread got me thinking: no one can be perfect. It's impossible. We all have our flaws but that's okay, since we all have them. We shouldn't judge each other for it. Yet some of us keep on trying..

This song for me highlights that really well:

It's my favorite song from, in my opinion, a band that should be much more well known outside of Canada. They have some really good music and it's too bad that people who know them that aren't in Canada are few and far between. I mean, I live here and in Canada Hedley are incredibly big. If you weren't too interested in music at my level you would have no clue they're not some famous artist across the world. They've had numerous songs receiving massive radio play and I was very surprised to see the view count of the video considering I once heard it everywhere. Then I learned their popularity was confined to Canada. Hopefully in the future more people would get to know about them (although that's not likely, they've already released 6 studio albums)

So yeah. That's my non Coldplay song for the day.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Coldplaying mobile app

I'm currently going through my first listen of what's supposed to be the final finished product of my own extended version of Drake's "Take Care" ft. Rihanna. I personally love the song mostly for it's melancholic vibe, which is nonexistant in every other Drake song I know unfortunately. Wish he'd make more songs like this, he and Rihanna hit the nail on the head with this one! My favorite part is the part with the piano, no vocal or no beat, but that really sweet effect that creates the main melody for that part. It's always been the star of the song for me and the part that was most memorable. In my opinion it sounds so unique and beautiful, honestly. It's too bad that Drake had to pour all of his talent into this song because other than a few of his songs from back then everything else by him is boring, uninspired, and plain awful. Love this one though!

Happy birthday, @beastwars! I know it's a little bit late, but I hope you had a good day yesterday. (If not, I hope it will be good today :p)

Let's celebrate it with a great song:

Thanks a lot :) it's been a good day yesterday and I hope it will be the same today too.

By the way, I hope that you and all the CPing community will experience a gorgeous 2017

• Like 3