✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I am currently listening to....

LeftLeg

I just heard a weird version of Hymn For The Weekend on the radio with Beyonce singing "I oh I oh I am feeling drunk and high" as the intro. Is this the official radio edit?

I've been hearing that version on multiple radio stations. I'm not certain that that's the official radio edit, but I think it might be because what else could it be.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So awesome, isn't it?

Totally! My second fav from the album, and the third fav from the era!

I used to not like the second part of the song (hopefully all of you know what I mean, I mean the part after where everything goes quiet then the song completely switches gears) but I adore it now, it sounds so epic and has really grown on me. It's Coldplay's Paranoid Android in my opinion, just shorter and obviously different...

• Like 1

The song suggestions Chris posted on twitter, love all of them except Coolest Kid In Africa!

Am I the only one who imagines Chris listening to the songs when I listen to a song he said he loves?:D

No you aren't the only one. When i found that it was Chris who was tweeting those stuff I really went berserk haha. Oh what Coldplay does to me :heart::happy2:

• Like 1

Just listened to a playlist on my phone called "sad", it contains songs like Fly On, Proof, Trouble, Prospekt's March, Gravity, Harmless, What If, Fix You, For You etc.

For some reason I can't explain, I'm feeling so depressed today.

I know that feeling so well, actually most of the time when I feel depressed I don't know why...

I hope you'll feel better soon [emoji177]

• 2 weeks later...