✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I am currently listening to....

LeftLeg

I've been listening to Pearl Jam's album from a little while back, Backspacer, a bit, especially the songs Just Breathe and The End (more acoustic PJ songs). I would highly recommend those songs for Coldplay fans. I like the occasional harder rocking PJ songs, but Eddie Vedder's stripped back acoustic songs are absolutely sublime. Especially his soundtrack album for the film Into the Wild.

Also, lately, have been really into Sweet Disposition-The Temper Trap, When You Sleep-My Bloody Valentine, House of Cards-Radiohead.

• Like 1

R u mine? - Arctic Monkeys

Anyone else an Arctic Monkeys fan alongside Coldplay?

Yes, I only got into Arctic Monkeys about four years ago but I got into them really fast, really hard haha. All their stuff is pretty much genius and I can't wait until the next album and tour. My favorite song is Love Is A Laserquest, then probably Do Me A Favour but they have so many good ones. Humbug and FWN are my favorite albums but I have loved their more recent stuff too.

Been listening to a lot of George Harrison lately. Loved The Beatles since childhood but only recently started listening to their solo stuff and George's is the best imo. I got a new turntable for my birthday/Christmas and I've been spinning Living In The Material World on it.

I recently made my first original track. Its called "chill. (the moonlight)". Its an instrumental cut with downtempo and melodic soundscapes. It would be great if anyone could check it out and lemme know what they think. Thanks so much! [emoji4]

NOTE: press “mobile link:” for the link.

[MEDIA=soundcloud]

[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://soundcloud.com/tatremymusic/chill-the-moonlight

• Like 5

I recently made my first original track. Its called "chill. (the moonlight)". Its an instrumental cut with downtempo and melodic soundscapes. It would be great if anyone could check it out and lemme know what they think. Thanks so much! [emoji4]

[MEDIA=soundcloud]

[/MEDIA]

I really like this track. Even though the ambient feel is the most prominent in my honest opinion, I find the piano along with the dancey built-up very thrilling and felicitous. It's very rhythmic, quite upbeat at some parts but predominantly soothing the most time and one can easily dance to it or listen to it while doing another activity. This is absolutely a stunning song. You've done a great job! :)

• Like 2

I really like this track. Even though the ambient feel is the most prominent in my honest opinion, I find the piano along with the dancey built-up very thrilling and felicitous. It's very rhythmic, quite upbeat at some parts but predominantly soothing the most time and one can easily dance to it or listen to it while doing another activity. This is absolutely a stunning song. You've done a great job! :)

HOLY! THANK YOU! Glad you enjoyed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

[MEDIA=soundcloud]

[/MEDIA]

Dude - wow, just wow. Really really good - so much diversity of sound and emotion. It just... spices up my day when I listen to it, I'm in love with this!

• Like 3

Dude - wow, just wow. Really really good - so much diversity of sound and emotion. It just... spices up my day when I listen to it, I'm in love with this!

Inho I never thought it would receive this kind of reputation. Im really glad that my music does that for you. Thanks for listening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I discovered this bop during the first week of November and since then have been constantly listening to it every day.

Niceeeee one.

I was gonna post this some time back, I think I did too but my mom really likes this song and that's how I know it, it's a fantastic blend of pop and ambient influences, they do a lot of really cool things with the guitar too in this song and it is I think a fairly usoque and original electronica and pop song with ambient vibes. Also really like all the washy oceans synths, that really fits the theme of the song imo, sounds like a perfect song to listen to on the beach at a sunset...

Might be a bit on the pop side for some but I personally think it's really unique and original, creative nonetheless. Hypnotic and catchy. It's fantastic in my opinion . And I don't mind pop anyways sooo yea. Great find, glad you found this song

• Like 1

[MEDIA=soundcloud]

[/MEDIA]

Fantastic, really enjoyed this. I enjoy the ambient vibes blended with danceable elements in the song. It feels like it is inspired by modern chill, trance, and even some dance music to a poin. And it also has a very prominent Jon Hopkins sound to it. It's especially reminds me of his older work. Great job dude, keep it up, I hope to one day start trying some of this too. Good luck

• Like 2

Niceeeee one.

I was gonna post this some time back, I think I did too but my mom really likes this song and that's how I know it, it's a fantastic blend of pop and ambient influences, they do a lot of really cool things with the guitar too in this song and it is I think a fairly usoque and original electronica and pop song with ambient vibes. Also really like all the washy oceans synths, that really fits the theme of the song imo, sounds like a perfect song to listen to on the beach at a sunset...

Might be a bit on the pop side for some but I personally think it's really unique and original, creative nonetheless. Hypnotic and catchy. It's fantastic in my opinion . And I don't mind pop anyways sooo yea. Great find, glad you found this song

Well, I found this song when I ran across its title in the comments section of the other track on YouTube.

I really like the fact how the this song sounds pop and ambient at the same time. As I'm a big fan of both genres, I totally appreciate that. Not to mention enjoying electronica as well! You summed it up really well. Mr. William Orbit has done a great job composing, songwriting (along with the All Saints member Shaznay Lewis), producing and arranging Pure Shores! I completely adore his guitar work.

I remember hearing this for the very first time and being staggered at the music... It sounds so fresh, timeless, absolutely out of this world. I'll always have admiration and respect for the All Saints members' vocal works and harmonies because I've never heard a girl group singing this stirringly and beautifully although we all know that they're not the best singers in the whole world. I'm very glad that I've found this pop music gem!

• Like 1

Well, I found this song when I ran across its title in the comments section of the other track on YouTube.

I really like the fact how the this song sounds pop and ambient at the same time. As I'm a big fan of both genres, I totally appreciate that. Not to mention enjoying electronica as well! You summed it up really well. Mr. William Orbit has done a great job composing, songwriting (along with the All Saints member Shaznay Lewis), producing and arranging Pure Shores! I completely adore his guitar work.

I remember hearing this for the very first time and being staggered at the music... It sounds so fresh, timeless, absolutely out of this world. I'll always have admiration and respect for the All Saints members' vocal works and harmonies because I've never heard a girl group singing this stirringly and beautifully although we all know that they're not the best singers in the whole world. I'm very glad that I've found this pop music gem!

Same thoughts. It's rare that you find a girl group that has this amount of talent, and it's too bad this song didn't get more popular, because even though it must have been fairly popular it should have been way bigger and is definitely a very uniquely produced sound to it. This surely is pop music at some of it's finest, and it's too bad more tracks don't sound like this nowadays because it's a great sound, definitely a lot better than some of what has been on the radio in recent years. It's definitely a gem for sure, somewhat of a hidden one too, got sort of popular and is probably their most popular song but I wish this song got bigger because tracks like these that are catchy yet manage to be unique, creative, and original at the same time are what can really cause a change in the pop music scene. Please, someone make something new just like this again and have it become really popular this time and like revolutionize pop music once again....