✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I am currently listening to....

LeftLeg

Been listening to this song for the last 2 days. It's from a friend of mine's band. Give it a go too! It's really good ;)

Its sad that in Portugal people dont care that much about music nor arts, its hard being a Portuguese musician
  • Like 1

Its sad that in Portugal people dont care that much about music nor arts, its hard being a Portuguese musician

You tell me. My friend is starting his own band, and is getting 0 support. They are gonna release their own EP paid by theirselves (a little bit like Safety EP) and hope that a record company spots them. They are getting a couple gigs in local bars, but nothing much. I'm doing my job and help them what I can by sharing. They are really talented and can have a big future. The problem in new bands is to get out of the "unknown zone"... specially in Portugal...

• Like 3

This is spanish music, from a spanish singer that was the second classified years ago of a tv show aired in Spain called "Operación Triunfo (OT)", similar to tv shows like American Idol. It was the sixth edition. This is the first single from his new album. Let's see if you like it. I hope you do.

• 4 weeks later...
This is cool sounding. I'm definitely going to check out more by this artist--thanks for posting!

You're welcome! :) Actually, I've known about him for several months and I truly can't believe that he's going to release the debut album on Friday... I've been waiting so long for this to happen. :D

• Like 2

Indeed very good song! I will try to listen to his album in the weekend.

So I have just finished listening to the whole album now and it sounds really marvellous and great! I have already found myself enjoying a couple of songs more than the rest but that doesn't really matter, in fact, since this record will surely be put on repeat nearly constantly for several days! :D

[spoiler=LINK][MEDIA=soundcloud]id=https%3A%2F%2Fsoundcloud.com%2Ftommisch%2Fsets%2Fgeography;playlist_id=491495139[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://soundcloud.com/tommisch/sets/geography

• Like 1

Hey guys, so I just released another song of mine. Not sure if any of you remember, but I also shared my first track on here and some of you guys seemed to like it.

[MEDIA=soundcloud]

[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://soundcloud.com/tatremymusic/kaskades

Plzz check it out and lemme know what you think! [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Hey guys, so I just released another song of mine. Not sure if any of you remember, but I also shared my first track on here and some of you guys seemed to like it.

[MEDIA=soundcloud]

[/MEDIA]

Hey, it's you again! :D Anyway, that song is brilliant! I enjoyed listening to it and I'm really big, especially on the part where the piano is heard! Not to mention the very beginning that sounds like the crackle and hiss of a needle hitting a piece of vinyl. I don't think many songs include that but it's totally cool to hear it as the first thing on the whole record. In comparison to the end, I perceive as a contrast. The start seems to be hard-hitting and punching, while the last part sounds so joyful and relaxing. Broadly speaking, in my opinion the track is dreamlike and dancey simultaneously. It quite reminds me of a reworked piece of classical music. Like taking something old, altering it, mixing it with the tunes of the 21st century and coming up with something completely new and period that it fits in these days. :innocent:

• Like 1

Hey, it's you again! :D Anyway, that song is brilliant! I enjoyed listening to it and I'm really big, especially on the part where the piano is heard! Not to mention the very beginning that sounds like the crackle and hiss of a needle hitting a piece of vinyl. I don't think many songs include that but it's totally cool to hear it as the first thing on the whole record. In comparison to the end, I perceive as a contrast. The start seems to be hard-hitting and punching, while the last part sounds so joyful and relaxing. Broadly speaking, in my opinion the track is dreamlike and dancey simultaneously. It quite reminds me of a reworked piece of classical music. Like taking something old, altering it, mixing it with the tunes of the 21st century and coming up with something completely new and period that it fits in these days. :innocent:

Thanks!! Glad you really liked it! I am kinda going for more of that dreamy but dancelike kind of vibe in my style. I especially like the way you compared it as “taking something old and making it new again”. Nice way of putting it. Again, thanks for listening! :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Been listening to the Capacity album by Big Thief. At lot of the time while listening to an entire album at once I get bored of it and want to listen to another artist even if I really like a lot of the songs, but the flow of the album works so well imo that I want to listen to the whole thing at once. Would definitely recommend it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

[MEDIA=soundcloud]

[/MEDIA]

Digging the chill vibe, cool blend of the acoustics and the subtle electronic effects I can hear in the background. Very creative as well, giving it a higher rating for me. Keep it up :D

Great piano coming in a ways into the track as well. Very well done.

TOP's new single is LIT:

• Like 1

[MEDIA=soundcloud]

[/MEDIA]

I love it. Really chill, kind of reminds me of a modern Don't Panic or something.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Let's get this thread kicking again with some psychedelic/shoegaze type music.

Played this song to death in Rock Band 2 when I was a kid all those years ago. Forgot how good this song was.

Somebody mentioned lazy eye to me and I was like, that reminds me of a really good song I heard and played on a video game all those years back, I haven't heard it for at least 5 years... then somebody mentioned "Silversun Pickups?" and I was like "Maybe...?" But I was confused because these guys also made another really good song I'd been familiar with for a few months up till now:

Well then. Gonna have to check these guys out cause they got some rockin tunes apparently. Both 5 stars easily IMO.. it's not common I hear songs out of nowhere from a single band at first unrelated to each other and I really like them, only to find out they're made by the same band... That's how I got into Coldplay. Gonna have to listen to more music from these guys.

And a fun fact:

[spoiler=Fun Fact]Believe it or not, the lead singer IS a guy. It only shines through in his screams, where they do sound male, but I always assumed the lead singer of Lazy Eye was a woman. Apparently not. Surprised me when I found out...

• Like 1