✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I am currently listening to....

LeftLeg

Yeah people, Jonny nailed his solo, AGAIN =D

Even though someone has thrown a bottle with beer that hit him. Does anyone know during which song this happened??

(3:15----)

I don't know the song because it happens while they talking,there is a video on you tube and there you can see it,unbelievable how some people are .

• Like 2

Yeah people, Jonny nailed his solo, AGAIN =D

Even though someone has thrown a bottle with beer that hit him. Does anyone know during which song this happened??

(3:15----)

I don't know the song because it happens while they talking,there is a video on you tube and there you can see it,unbelievable how some people are .

It was before Don't Panic, and yes it was so unbelievably stupid of someone:

• Like 2

Well,for the first time in a long time im listening to a Belgium band....Oscar and the wolf , the new single "Breathing" it's a nice song,for me.Special music.great,but they are not Coldplay,everybody his style I say.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The mainstream might seriously be turning back around for the good.

This song's blowing up, and I'm glad. Finally, something different for a change.

There's been a few songs that have been different that's been blowing up recently....

I've been meaning to check out Empire Of The Sun for a while now. Finally got around to it after my brother showed me this song. I'm really digging the guitar and vocals in the pre-chorus. If there are any EOTS fans about, which album should I listen to first? :)