lucyinthesky

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:stunned:

I don't know any The Beatles album...

What?????

My first purchase was Rubber Soul...then Abbey Road...then Revolver...then Sgt. Pepper's...then White Album...then Let it Be....then I bought the rest in one big cd purchase....and then I played them in the order that they were released....and I gotta say the White Album was by far my favorite.

• 4 weeks later...

Right guys - for those of you who don't know, the new album is being aired tonight in full (no ads, nothing!) on Virgin radio. It has been promised on the Geoff show which runs from 10pm-1am and Geoff has suggested it will be played from about 11pm.

If anyone has the knowhow (or wants to teach me) could they please record it!

Enjoy it everyone!

Right guys - for those of you who don't know, the new album is being aired tonight in full (no ads, nothing!) on Virgin radio. It has been promised on the Geoff show which runs from 10pm-1am and Geoff has suggested it will be played from about 11pm.

If anyone has the knowhow (or wants to teach me) could they please record it!

Enjoy it everyone!

hey, thanks a lot for info :)

i wasn't too happy for the idea at the start of all this, but after that i've heard the samples i've got excited

hey, thanks a lot for info :)

i wasn't too happy for the idea at the start of all this, but after that i've heard the samples i've got excited

Yeah I know what you mean, but Virgin have played quite a few of the songs in full over the past couple of weeks and I like what I'm hearing. Wait for the new While My Guitar Gently Weeps - it's brilliant!