The Beatles

lucyinthesky

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

gonna check out later maybe

last night on 32nd american music award live, they had a 40-Never-Seen-Again Beatle's vedio of I Want To Hold Your Hand...great... :cool:

actually, personally, I don't like R&B, Rap, Country, but at least they showed honor to Beatles...

Yes yes yes yes

favorites are Across the Universe, Rocky Racoon, Blackbird, Yesterday, Hey Jude, All You Need is Love, Eleanor Rigby... bah, too many...

you know, I noticed how most people who hate the beatles are young-uns who just dont understand what they've done for music. :lol:

• 2 months later...
I think the best beatles's song is Live And Let Die' date=' but that's just my opinion :D [/quote']

I'm going to assume that's a joke for a couple different reasons (but mainly because it sucks ass and is a Paul McCartney solo tune). :lol:

Also, making a thread to say that "Hey Jude" is a great song is kind of like making a thread to say, "Hey you know what's a pretty long river? The Nile river." Nobody learns a damn thing they didn't already know. :P

It's a great song, but I don't really consider it one of the best Beatles songs. There are countless others I'd much rather listen to. Mind you, I'm a bigger fan of the Beatles' experimental stuff (Revolver/Sgt. Pepper/Magical Mystery Tour) than I am of the later, more mellow stuff (Abbey Road/Let It Be)

A Day In The Life and It's All Too Much are my favourites.

100% agree, apart from those too songs my favourites. I find it impossible to pick favourites, it always depends on my mood at the time. I really love the experimental stuff aswell..I think George Martin was a Perfect producer for them.I can't really say much more about the beatles, otherwise i'd just go on forever, and others would find it boring, ha

I think the best beatles's song is Live And Let Die' date=' but that's just my opinion :D [/quote']

I'm going to assume that's a joke for a couple different reasons (but mainly because it sucks ass and is a Paul McCartney solo tune). :lol:

Also, making a thread to say that "Hey Jude" is a great song is kind of like making a thread to say, "Hey you know what's a pretty long river? The Nile river." Nobody learns a damn thing they didn't already know. :P

I agree, but it's still nice to hear other people's opinions about such a great song :cool:

• 1 month later...

Every Beatles Song on one CD

This is absolutely wicked, its like a programme when you put the disc in.

From all 11 albums, and other rarities and collections and stuff, I just put it on random and I sit here listening for hours. Wiiiicked...

you cant put ALL OF THEM on one cd. :o

Well obviously *I* cant, but somebody did.

Its not just a normal CD you can put in a CD Player, it has to run on the pooter like a program. Eric, I got it for free, its a copy.

• 2 months later...