✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ever have a dream about Coldplay?

LifeIs4Living

^ Cha, I think I would have the same reaction. Glad you are OK!

That is weird. Before I met Guy and Jonny, I wondered how weird it would be if I was trying to talk to Jonny and Guy was after me. Then I dreamt about Guy too! And then when we met Jonny, Guy was there, talking to me. He came over to ask me about the sign. And he offered to take a picture for me with my camera. So I can relate to your dream. I'm 100% a Jonny girl. With Guy issues.:laugh3:

cheating whore, I'm telling jonny! :P

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so Chris, Jonny, Guyy, and William were playing a concert someplace. Chris was about to start to play Don't Panic, and like always, he said something like, "This song is extreely weird," and it was..in my dream, i can vividly remember that it sounded nothing like don't panic, lol. So then after he finished, some guy in the crowd yelled, "Chris martin sucks his mom!!" aNd Chris goes something like, "Dude, screw you, go eat a crow!!" And like grabbed his acoustic and it magically became a machine gun, lol. Guy's like, "Oh snap!" and his bass becomes a stick (weird, yes). Chris starts blazng his machine gun at the crowd and Guy's just running up to people hitting then with a stick, it was kinda sad. Will and Jonny just sat there tuning guitars. Chris martin ended up driving away in a humvee with guy. And then I woke up, lol. Yes, very wierd.

THIS IS SO AWESOME LIKE LFJSDALKHGHKSA :laugh3:

WIN :lol:

I had an amazing dream last night!!

I was at a bakery and I had to use the toilets, so I asked if I could and the woman behind the counter send me down the stairs where I had to wait because someone else was using it... so I leaned against the wall and noticed two men standing a couple feet away from me, but I paid no attention to them.

I start singing a song, which I think was easy to please but I'm not sure, and one of the men comes walking over to me, it turns out it's Chris Martin, the second man is Guy Berryman and comes walking towards me a little behind Chris. Chris joins in singing with me, and standing across from me, he gives me the opportunity to have solo bits, when we finish he hugs me and says: your voice is pretty nice, what do you do for a living?

I answer: I'm a window dresser (which is what I actually do) and he goes: what the fuck's that? window dresser? and I answer laughing: what do you mean what the fucks that?! window dresser as in I make window displays! Guy is laughing at that.

they take me to a different room where we sit at a desk, I start to look for pics of what I do to clarify this for Chris, but my pictures of Rome (where I went last week) keep turning up, Guy looks at them and is impressed by them (weeeee!) so I keep flipping through them, then we come to a picture of a city taken from an airplane and Chris points something out to me, saying a should have a close look at this, I see a house and it has several limo's parked in front of it. I'm puzzled but I keep thinking Chris was pointing out his own house. then Guy and I start a discussion on music, he's trying to describe a cover from some cd, thinking I wouldn't know the answer, and he holds a tube between his fore head and mine (this is suppost to describe the cover) and I say: well that's the pet shop boys! and he's onces again impressed by what I know... I laugh and ask him: well how old are you? 26? 27? (this is where it's important I tell you he's wearing his X&Y black jacket and X&Y era hair so he would be that age) I'm 24 so we're pretty close in age. He laughs and says he's 17:stunned: WHAT?!

now chris says they have to go but they want me to come back tomorrow... and then I wake up... so we'll see what happends tonight then?!?!

I had this dream a couple of nights ago...

I was on a bus cross country with a friend of mine, and we were just sitting there staring out the window. I turn my head, and there I see Will and Jonny sitting together in the back, also staring out the opposite window. I get my friend and I to move backwards to them, and we make small talk with them, like, where they were going, how's it going, etc. I didn't find out where they were going, but that's okay. We did find out they were gonna go and meet Chris and Guy at this house.

So they get there and I go with them (I don't know where my friend went after this. XD) and Chris gives Jonny a hug and a kiss. It was adorable. :D They all go inside and we see that Chris was on the computer, on YouTube. He had an account and was on his profile where the background was a kind of dirty white, and there were tons and tons of comments of he and Jonny having conversations with each other.

...that's about all I remember. XD I think it ended up merging into something without them but about me, my brother, and my bird being in a very large pet shop. But that's beyond the point.

I had one the other night.It was quite funny.It was during a concert and I was playing with the band on stage haha.I was actually playing Guy's bass for a couple songs.I dont know where he was.It was kinda wierd because I really cant play the bass nor would I know how to play Coldplay songs.But I was playing along I think to White Shadows.And then Cemeteries Of London started to play an I didnt know how to play it haha.And then all of the sudden I broke Guy's bass haha.How i dont know.It was a white bass guitar.Some of the techs were franticly trying to get it to work but it didnt work.So we had to stop the concert haha.Then after a while Johnny and me were sitting on the side of the stage with Guy and I cant remember but Johnny and Me were wearing suites or something haha and Guy made a smart ass comment of some sort haha.I cant remember what he said.It had something to do with out suites haha.Then I asked Johnny if he was mad that I broke his Bass and Johnny was like Ohh yea!!You broke it in half!!!haha.That was pretty random and funny i thought.

I had a dream a while ago that I was a journalist and I was writing an article on the band and I was interviewing Chris and asking him all this stuff about Gwyneth. And I know he usually hates talking about that stuff but he was completely open about it in my dream. And then I wrote about them breaking up in the story. The next day we were having this huge celebration for the magazine and Gwyneth came up and totally started screaming at me saying I was trying to break her and Chris up. It was so freaking scary!! LOL and I ran away into these public toilets to hide and she chased after me and none of the doors to the stalls would close :( Then I woke up. AHHH lol

I had a dream a while ago that I was a journalist and I was writing an article on the band and I was interviewing Chris and asking him all this stuff about Gwyneth. And I know he usually hates talking about that stuff but he was completely open about it in my dream. And then I wrote about them breaking up in the story. The next day we were having this huge celebration for the magazine and Gwyneth came up and totally started screaming at me saying I was trying to break her and Chris up. It was so freaking scary!! LOL and I ran away into these public toilets to hide and she chased after me and none of the doors to the stalls would close :( Then I woke up. AHHH lol

Everytime I dream I ran away from somebody, I end up in toilets too AND THEY WON'T CLOSE. This is scary :lol:

Oh my I had another Coldplay dream last night...they had a concert near my house and before the concert they visited me and we were sitting on the street and drinking...Guy got drunk and I always hugged and kissed him.....in the evening the cocnert begun...it was a small vneue and there were maybe 20 people... was standing in the first row but that was not really special to me, because I had been sitting on the street with them...so, the next day they had another cocnert at the same venue and before that I went to a fairground with them...and I went to the cocnert again....but this time it was so messed up, because there were even less people than the day before and everyone was drunk again esp. Guy...so they played maybe 3 songs in 2 hours, because they were not really bothered haha...:wacky:

i just woke up from a nap and remembered i had a bit of a crazy coldplay dream.

i was at a concert with my friend in some very small venue, almost like a theater, and towards the end, chris began to just walk around the crowd to say hi to people. i learned from a youtube video last night in the "post pictures of the gorgeous chris" thread that chris doesn't really seem to have objections about hugging fans, so he was giving out hugs. it got to be my turn, so i hugged him, and it was rather nice.

they all went backstage and came out again for the encore, and this time chris started singing some song as he casually walked through the crowd. i had gotten out of my serat and went to a railing to get better pictures, and he stopped the song and said "heyy, i already gave you a hug!" and i said "yeah, i know. i was just getting closer so i could better see how pretty you are" and he rolled his eyes and laughed.

that was about it :P.

• 7 months later...

Another coldplay dream

I've had another coldplay dream. This is getting strange. Im sure some of you will think im making this up (if your saw my thread yesterday) but i swear im not. This time they were playing a concert on a stage and cinema seating. It was wierd. They played a few songs and that was it nothin extreme. Only interesting part was me and a friend argued with these 13 year old kids for nicking our seats!

I keep having these coldplay dreams, i dont mind obviously but does it mean anything? are we in for some big news? who nos!!!

I also have many Coldplay dreams. My latest one was two nights ago, it was the first one that I got to play the music with them. I picked up the bass and they started playing 'Spies', I shat myself cos I had forgotten the bassline and I was trying to figure it out on the spot, desperate to impress.

Cleeson7, my question is, have you seen them live yet? Cos I had soo many dreams before I first saw them live, then they stopped for awhile. Now, after seeing them twice..I suddenly have this erge to see them live again..and the dreams start up again. What we need is a Coldplay shrink...

But then they might stop the dreams!! Noooo!!

Sorry, don't want to be ignorant here, but why do you need to make up a new thread for every dream you have? :confused:

I mean, you could have put it in the excisting thread about your Wembley dream, in the 'random coldplay thoughts' thread or in the general thread about Coldplay dreams ...

This forum is kind of spammed with so many kind of 'needless' thread and the real important news or stuff get kind of burried ...

Sorry, that just my personal opinion ...

Sorry, don't want to be ignorant here, but why do you need to make up a new thread for every dream you have? :confused:

I mean, you could have put it in the excisting thread about your Wembley dream, in the 'random coldplay thoughts' thread or in the general thread about Coldplay dreams ...

This forum is kind of spammed with so many kind of 'needless' thread and the real important news or stuff get kind of burried ...

Sorry, that just my personal opinion ...

THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

There's a seperate thread about "Coldplay dreams" where people who actually care about seeing other people talk about weird Coldplay-related dreams can go look at accounts of them. Pleeeassse don't clog up the front page with these threads.

Tyvm.