✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ever have a dream about Coldplay?

LifeIs4Living

My dream last night

Wow, so I woke up with the same dream that I've dreamt before and it was so bad that I literally emphasis on the litterally woke up crying.

It's related to Coldplay, but only like until the end of the dream lol, it's a long long story, I wrote the whole thing to make it more understanding

So this is my dream, I dont remember it very much and if it doesnt make any sense, I understand :rolleyes:

So I was renting a rich house with a nice family but a snobby mother, so I got along with the butler and the children really really well, they had a boy and a girl, I'm guessing the boy was like 10 and the girl was like 5, so anyways yada yada yada yada I dont remember what happened after that, at the end, I decided to y'know relax... so they had like asitting room with nice fluffy pillows and everything, I sat on the couch, next to it was a pile of magazines... the butler had to be there with me to "watch" me, just in case the snobby mother must think I'm a robber or something so anyways, I grabbed one magazine and finished it and grabbed another one and so on, until there was one more magazine left for me to read, I read it until I got closer to the end, and to my suprise, I see Chris Martin's beautiful face on one page, then the next page was like a whole article about Coldplay, there was like 4 pages about Coldplay, and I was sitting there literally fascinated and my heart was pounding [over a picture on a magazine, lame I know] I wanted to like rip the pages out so bad and keep it for myself, but I knew I couldn't cause the mother will kill me, the butler asked if I was done with it and I said Yes :( and he said Okay and walked away... so then a while later I couldn't take it, I went up to the butler and asked "Where is the magazine?!" he replied, "I don't know what you're talking about"

"Yes you do! The magazine I was reading earlier today with the blue cover, Coldplay"

"Ohhhhhh... it's in the trash"

"The............ trash?! How can you possibly put it in the trash?! ARGHHHHHH"

*stomps out of the house and into the garage*

*finds the magazine in the trash, hugs it ever so tightly, twiddles off to sleep with the magazine :P"

The next day......

Yada yada yada yada , don't remember this part

It was nearly dinner time and then the mother was mad at me for some reason, I don't know and I couldn't talk to the children cause the mother told them not to and blahblahblah whatever, so then I decided to like tiptoe and peek what they're saying, the children saw me and giggled, and of course the mother told me to LEEEEEEEAAAAVVVVEEEEE! I was sitting at the sitting room, bored, all alone...... I heard the children saying "May I be excused?"

"Sure you can, but if I see you talking to that woman, you're grounded!"

"Yes mom!"

They went around the sitting room from the dining room and they said Hiiiiiiii really really quiet and I waved and then we started whispering some more [i don't even remember what our conversation was about] then the mother gets up with no clue and went to the sitting room and saw the three of us having a nice enjoyable whispering chat, then the girl saw her mother with a really angry face and said to the boy "Riley..... how could you?!"

So yeah, I'm the one taking the blame. Thanks.

The mother was there bitching at me and whatever and she kicked me out of the house, and I was devasted and bawling my eyes out outside, the butler came out saying "Do you need anything? I'm sorry" and I said "Yes, would you please go grab me my magazine please" "Yes ma'am"

He gave it to me.

I hugged it soooo much that it felt more safe with that magazine with me.

That's how much Coldplay meant to me.

Sooo, that was when I literally woke up crying.

THE END :)

P.S. I've had the same dream like this before but it didnt involve Coldplay.

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

lots of times! :awesome: they're always resting there in a quite corner of my mind, ahah :wacky:

I once dreamt that I was with my friends sit in a circle in the floor somewhere.. then Coldplay appeared came from who knows where, cheered us and joined us - as we knew them already. Guy sit right between me and my best friend and we started talking with him and showing our bracelts and rings and other stuff (kinda flirting)... I was so happy there with him (and actually the only one that really knew who he was) but he was liking my friend much more and in the end he said "i gotta go" and hugged my friend tight saying he was gonna miss her. I said "what about me?" but he didn't want to give me a hug

When i woke up i was like "I hate you, you stole my best dream!!" :embarrassed::angry:

I've had several weird dreams of Coldplay :blank:

One of them was that Guy, Will and I were in a hotel room and we were sitting on the bed on the computer, like on Skype or something. And then Chris comes all pissy out of the shower and gets in bed, sitting there like a little whiny. And then suddenly the door burst open and Richard Ashcroft jumps through the door and he yells HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY the loudest he can. And Chris just flips, he goes into a rage and barges out through the door, bumping into Richard, with Guy and Will following him. And then he looks at me and is like: .. I shouldn't have been that loud eh? And then we lol and then we somehow end up on the bed (do I need to explain?) and then Chris comes back and is like: WHAT THE FUCK GET OUT OF MY ROOM. And then Rich and I run out giggling like idiots.

the end.

Best dream ever :mellow:

I had this dream where I was in Sydney, waiting outside during one of their concerts, and they were just sitting in the middle of the concert's foyer, surrounded by those pinboard walls that they have in classrooms. Guy walked in, and I ran up to him and said 'Guy! You're my favourite Coldplay member!' He just shook me off like some crazed fan.

I hate Guy now. ;)

no so long time

I have dreamed of Guy said he was unhappy and gave me as a French kiss. him spoke in French and be French and was at the swimming pool

edit : my friend French fan of Coldplay made the same dream to me,

I dream often awake, too is not well.... :-/

• 10 months later...

I Had An ETIAW Dream & It Inspired Me

So, I just woke up from a dream a few hours ago. I'd thought I'd share it with some people who'd really appreciate it. What better place than the good ol' Coldplaying Forums? Sorry that it's kinda lengthy, I'm a very wordy, talks a lot person when it's about something I really love or am interested in.

So, I was with a quite a few friends in my garage. We were waiting around, looking for movie times to go catch one. One of my friends walks in, conversation occurs. At some point he turns down the lights and suddenly ETIAW starts to play. The walls are all painted like in the video. The black light is on making it glow. Everyone starts dancing. We all run out to my front yard and dance some more as the song keeps playing. Fist pumping and everything.

I woke up and I couldn't get back to sleep. (It's currently 4:36 AM where I'm am at the time of writing this). It inspired me to do a few things. First off, finish my Viva jacket. I think my first thread was about me creating a Viva jacket and I never finished it. Second, create some graffiti t shirts with spray paint, plus spray paint some jeans, a jacket and make the patches to add on to it for some LP5 style graffiti wardrobe. And finally, since I'm a (aspiring) filmmaker, I got the idea of using my skills to recreate the dream as a fan made music video. I hope to get all these things done. Especially the second one so I can wear the stuff to an LP5 tour concert :D