✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Pink Floyd Thread

Jacob

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that he played it on every gig in the last years, but i dont know the set of his current gigs....... I love every version of this song! :D :dance:

btw., if you need a Pink Floyd, Roger or David Bootleg in good quality, let me know! I have lots of soundboard recordings!

^ Well, my computer is full at the time, but I know a page where you can find plenty of good bootlegs of all periods. And there are a few soundboard recordings too.

Have you heard about Gilmour's upcoming DVD Remember That Night ?

From what I've heard about it so far, it seems fantastic.

^ Well, my computer is full at the time, but I know a page where you can find plenty of good bootlegs of all periods. And there are a few soundboard recordings too.

Have you heard about Gilmour's upcoming DVD Remember That Night ?

From what I've heard about it so far, it seems fantastic.

yeah, cant wait to get this dvd! im sure the extra dvd will be fantastic!

the release date is september 17th! :dance:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

^ Yeah they all are ! Except one I really don't like at all : A Momentary Lapse Of Reason. Though On The Turning Away, Learning To Fly an Sorrow are great live, I really dislike the disk, mainly because of the echo : there's way too much of it on this disk, it makes me sick.

• 3 months later...

mail21_r4_c1.jpg

DAVID GILMOUR ‘REMEMBER THAT NIGHT – LIVE AT THE ROYAL ALBERT HALL’ Out on Monday

Remember That Night is a double DVD containing over five hours of viewing, including an on-the-road documentary and guest appearances by David Bowie and Robert Wyatt.

The 2 disc DVD set, Remember That Night, has on disc 1 the five star reviewed concert comprising songs from the number 1 album ‘On An Island’ and Pink Floyd classics such as High Hopes, Shine on You Crazy Diamond, Comfortably Numb and the first filmed performance (since Pink Floyd’s Live at Pompeii) of Echoes, the 20 minute tour de force.

Remember That Night disc 2 is packed with rarities and previously unreleased material. ‘Breaking Bread, Drinking Wine’ is a 46-minute road movie filmed during the 2006 tour, allowing fans a unique ‘seat on the tour bus’. It shows a rare glimpse of David Gilmour, the man and musician, plus his band and crew enjoying and enduring the highs and the lows of life on tour: from flashfloods, a collapsing stage, a Russian wine-glass player, and problems with German trains!

You can pre-order ‘Remember That Night’ from Amazon

*Watched it*

It's AMAZING !!! After 35 years, Echoes on DVD (it's my all-time favourite song, so I felt quite overwhelmed with emotion).

The concert really is extraordinary : love to see him play the saxophone and luth. God I love this guy. And Wright on Time. And Crosby and Nash on SYD.

Bonus material is for tomorrow (I'm having tough long days of work these days).

Can't wait.