✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Pink Floyd Thread

Jacob

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is quite sad news, I love listening to Piper At The Gates of Dawn. Intersteller Overdrive is my fav Barret-lead Song (I've not heard any of his solo material)

In the light of all this though, maybe there is a possibility of one final performance of Wish You Were Here or even Shine On...

Could be possible

Rest In Peace

• 2 weeks later...
he lived down the road from me and went to my college. it's so weird that he's not here anymore' date=' everyone here was talking about it.[/quote']

so you live in cambrigde?

It's very sad that he's gone.....but through his music he will shine on forever.

so you live in cambrigde?

It's very sad that he's gone.....but through his music he will shine on forever.

yeah i do. there were rumours as well that a bunch of japanese tourists found out where he lived a while back and he started pelting them with tomatoes out of his window.....needless to say i don't think they came back!

yeah i do. there were rumours as well that a bunch of japanese tourists found out where he lived a while back and he started pelting them with tomatoes out of his window.....needless to say i don't think they came back!

haha really?

They should've left him alone........ I was really angry when I heard of a stalker video a few years back.....some asshole filmed him as he was walking down the street. I couldnt watch it.......

I would love to go to cambridge and see where my heroes were born.....

Tomorrow im going to a David Gilmour concert, he's going to play some Syd songs....cant wait.