🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Arcade Fire

*Justine*

Cool. The clips I've seen/heard look/sound great.

you should be aware of the fact that there are no interviews or band members talking. it's very original and poetic. however, there is a number of voice messages recorded by fans. interesting. the best are the live clips. such an intensity.

Yep, sometimes the feeling you get with a song will never change again..

But that's why I'm always trying (although I don't really have to try) not to associate too much feelings with Coldplay songs. Some songs are just too beautiful to be ruined by memories. On the other hand, some songs are beautiful becáuse of memories.

Okay, sorry, back to Arcade Fire ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Miroir Noir is an alternative documentary about Arcade Fire. very nice, every fan should see it.

Btw, i'm really pissed off because of the fact, that some people scroll them on Last Fm as Arcade Fire, and some The Arcade Fire. I don't even know, which one is right, because even the band itself use both names. The result is that they are somewhere at the bottom of the top last fm bands, but if you actually add plays and listeners from AF and The AF, they would be in Top 20 of ALL BANDS!

very unfair!

Argh that stupid last.fm problem bothers me SO much!!! I'm constantly wondering why they're not ahead of Beck and Coldplay on my charts and it's because 100 of my plays are THE arcade fire! If I could add them together....they'd be number three after Radiohead and Muse.

• 2 weeks later...
Argh that stupid last.fm problem bothers me SO much!!! I'm constantly wondering why they're not ahead of Beck and Coldplay on my charts and it's because 100 of my plays are THE arcade fire! If I could add them together....they'd be number three after Radiohead and Muse.

Last.FM has auto-correct now.