the Backstreet Boys thread!!

weedy_gonzalez

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you´re not here... by my sideeee...

oh wait.. that´s not the Backstreet Boys :D

Oooh... Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm laughing sooo hard! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, in case u guys didn't notice... I'm going to stick my neck out and argue that to some extent, the BSB & Coldplay come from the same place... Both sing their hearts out. :o

Now back to serious business. Before u guys come out and stone me to death or ban me from this site forever, I have to say Coldplay are the better band of course :D

but thats what they are... a pop group. I won't even call them a 'band' even though some of them play instruments.. lol they are just another 'group' put together by coorperate heads.. still doesnt change the fact that most of them cn sing..

Just for the record and to get some facts straight (since the BSB were my fav band before Coldplay :o and I do still have some facts stuck in my head about them)...

1) They are NOT just another group put together by corporate heads... Three of the members knew each other and got together first before finding the other two and have them join the 'band'. They sang together for awhile at local gigs (schools, fairs, bars n stuff) before being signed to a label. I repeat, they are NOT a product of a talent search :D

2) They do play instruments (though not as well as most bands of course) - personally, I'd be ashamed to perform if I had their level of technical ability :embarrased:

3) I think they can sing... They sing with a lot of heart (*hears sniggers all round the board*). It's just that their voice quality is a bit thin (as has been noted by numerous critics)

There. Rant over :rolleyes:

You cannibals out there can draw out your knives and skin me alive now :lol:

Sorry Reilly, looks like your thread has really taken off despite your *best* intentions. I just really gotta laugh :lol: :lol: :lol:

*sharpens knives* :sneaky:

I didnt know they knew each other... I thought that was the boys of N*SYNC?? But anyhoo.. I do own 2 of their albums.. so I am not going to slag off on them to much, lol I do like their new song..... I have a secret crush on AJ's voice... and Brian Latrell plays a lovely piano.

:embarrased:

Aack! *runs away*

Yep they knew each other beforehand... They're a bit unique as a boyband that way... Guess that's why they're so tight & are still together after so long (more than 10 years already can u imagine?)- all the other boybands have broken up. :idea2: Guess that makes them sooo old too :P

this is true.. like I mentioned before... IF BSB were to ever break up... they could stand alone in their solo careers.. (not like other bands) ;)

they can sing.. I actually like this new sound without Nick Carters whining vocals.. lol his voice has matured!

i seriously dont' even know any of these song ya'll are talking about, the only one of these songs that i knew of theirs was the one where they all pointed while singing cause everyone always spoofed that. besides that you got me, hell i don't even know their names... :confused: pop just leaves me unsettled ergh.

• 2 weeks later...