✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Have coldplay ever done drugs?

mburn

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iv never taken a pill in my life or done anything worst then the typical Canadian pot smoker has done... But I know friends who have popped pills and come up with colorfull dreams/ images and ideas... We know its heavily debted into the music scene..

The typical Canadian pot smoker? Are you wanting to create a stereotype? :rolleyes:

he said sometimes he takes PRESCRIPTION sleeping pills to sleep, but then gets a song idea and goes to work it out. Then the pills start to take effect. This was stuff he said three years ago though.

As much as I hate to say this, this statement sounds like one of a non-fan. For example, my friends gave me crap all the time because of how crazy Chris danced.

Chris dances like that because he pops pills and worships the devil, PROOF?!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtrcV_KspaY]YouTube - Coldplay- "Clocks" Backwards[/ame]

Chris gets high off of funny things and laughter like me. You can create wild colors and ideas in photoshop and 3dMax and other computer programs without drugs. What is smoking a cake? I never heard of such a thing. I like the Clocks backwards masking. It sounds like he wants a drink of water.

I am stuck with being around people who smoke weed and take other drugs, and they don't know what smoking cake is? I think these are rumors about the band doing a bunch of drugs based on - 1. Everyone I know who does drugs is not creative and they watch TV all the time, 2. They do not talk about anything interesting, just gossip, put people down, act like moody asses, very suppressive, don't do anything interesting, tease, and other bad traits. The lower the social class the more druggies and weed smokers I know (even though they are in all social classes). 3. Most university students who do well don't do drugs or don"t do them often. 4. Most druggies have bad taste in music and do not like Coldplay. I wish I was around better people and I am trying very hard to move up socially and have nice warm educated friends or at least friends who love having fun.

I just worked at a Lady GaGa concert, and it was ok. She is not my taste in music. I liked the anime influences in the costumes the audience was wearing. All the druggies like Pink Floyd and Hip Hop. Jay-Z had the strongest smell of weed.