✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Have coldplay ever done drugs?

mburn

i don't believe any words that people say about Chris and drugs..these are 2 incompatible things...it's obvious if you follow him by photos, videos and stories. I've seen him in life, he is just the same as we thinks he is! clean, sensire, sportive and energetic..he just devote himself in music and live in it)) From my point of view he is a genious so sometimes he looks extraordinary)

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before I thought there's no way he is taking drugs.

Then I read the points in the first post of this thread.... and I can't believe I didn't see it before! He is clearly on drugs. I hope he gets the help he needs because his health comes before the music.

God bless him.

I wonder why you think that he is using drugs because of title 'LeftRightLeftRightLeft'. It has been written for VLVODAAHF era. He just wanted to have original and probably catchy titles. Music is art. Chris is an artist. I have also been writing songs for a long time. If you hear some of my titles, you'll also think I'm on drugs. But no, I have never used drugs, even I have never smoked cigarettes. Okay, I know it's different with Chris, he is popular, he's a member of a well-known group, he has easy access to this, but seriously...I don't know what's wrong with this title...

Before I thought there's no way he is taking drugs.

Then I read the points in the first post of this thread.... and I can't believe I didn't see it before! He is clearly on drugs. I hope he gets the help he needs because his health comes before the music.

God bless him.

LMAO.

You can't be serious.

I think Martin and other guys definitely tried some stuff, but if he is still smoking pot from time to time - who cares? It doesn't matter.

I know that I am a very nervous kid. I constantly worry about everything! And I don't do any drugs. Also, just because there is an exclamation point at the end a song, doesn't mean anything. The new song titles sound really cool, so it doesn't mean anything.

Originally Posted by Terry C;2191350

"Is Chris Martin on drugs? I heard that his marriage is falling apart (which could be because his use of drugs and looking at the new songs he's been writing, the titles suggest he's been taking cannabis (I asked someone about this)"

I don't believe either of those stories.

It seems as though there are SOME people who WANT that marriage to fail. I guess if Gwyneth had been a homewrecker who commits orphans like a certain skeleton psycho who shall remain nameless, the media would be canonizing her.

But because she's a lady, and Chris doesn't act like Pete Doherty or Liam Gallagher, they're bad people to the press.

I wish people would just get off Chris and Gwyn's backs.

^^^^ this i wish people will stop trying to create situations to paint Chris and coldplay in a negative light