✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

Paltrow: ‘I’ll Make Another Movie At Some Point’

Posted by Adam

Thursday February 2, 2012

GWYNETH Paltrow is in no rush to make another movie.

The actress raises two children with husband Chris Martin — and insists she’d rather be at home with her family than on a movie set.

“It’s been hard. I’m not going to lie,” says Gwyneth on turning down acting roles.

“Being an actor was always such a big part of who I was. I loved to travel and it was very exciting. But when I had kids I thought, ‘They’re little for such a finite period of your life…’ Everyone does it differently and I don’t want to judge any woman who works all the time, but for me to do a film that is 14 hours out of the house every day means I don’t see my kids.

“For me, the way it works is to just be a mother, be there for them, pick them up from school, get on the floor and do their homework with them. When they are older and they don’t need me as much, maybe I’ll still get a part here and there. I’m lucky I can go away and do a week on Glee or Contagion and work with some really interesting people and then go home again. One day I will star in a movie again but not soon.”

http://www.showbizspy.com/article/243818/gwyneth-paltrow-ill-make-another-movie-at-some-point.html

this interview contradicts what I just saw on TV on E! was Hollywood Story and it was on Gwyneth Paltrow.

they told her story of meeting with Chris Martin, secret wedding and their honeymoon in Mexico after was born Apple and Moses and she have depression after when Moses was born.

they have spoken of his movies, Mario, and she was happy being a mother and wife of Chris.

But the show did not suggest she leave the world of showbiz and stay always at home .

So I like interviews concreteness. there were too many negative grossips on the net. kind separation, divorce and others stupidity (style Chris have a lover and is Rihanna )

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh-oh: Gwyneth vs. Kate Moss

KATE MOSS AND GWYNETH PALTROW IN BUST-UP AT PHILIP GREEN BASH

Gwyneth Paltrow and Kate Moss apparently had a spot of verbal sparring at Sir Philip Green's 60th birthday party in Mexico.

A source told The Sun: 'Gwyneth had gone for a jog on the beach before the big birthday bash. Kate was out for a walk, eating crisps, when Gwyneth ran past.

'Kate said, "Oi, what you out jogging for?" Gwyneth fired back, "So I don't look like you when I get old." Kate was speechless for a second then spat back and threw some crisps at her.

She said, "Why don't you eat some f****** carbs!"'

'The spat was the talk of the dinner. Everyone was having a giggle about it. Kate is seen as queen of the cool crowd but not everyone falls into line.'

Now, now, girls!

The blondes were among the showbiz gang, also including Naomi Campbell, Leonardo DiCaprio, Kate Hudson and Stevie Wonderamongst others, who were jetted out to Mexico for the Topshop tycoon's four day extravagant 60th celebration over the weekend.

http://www.marieclaire.co.uk/news/celebrity/535447/kate-moss-and-gwyneth-paltrow-in-bust-up-at-philip-green-bash.html#index=1

I don't believe it one bit. Gwyneth used to smoke, and could have ended up looking "harsher" if not for her good genes. She seems to button her lip when it comes to insulting people. On "The Chew" they were mentioning Angelina Jolie at the Oscars, and she said nothing.

I don't think the fight happened at all.

Rachael Ray, Gwyneth Paltrow dish about cookbook writing

By Ann Oldenburg, USA TODAY

Updated 4m ago

By David E. Steele

Gwyneth Paltrow had just put the kids to bed and was enjoying a glass of red wine when she Skyped in from London to Rachael Ray's kitchen on Wednesday for a segment to air on Friday's Rachael Ray show.

The two wanted to team up to talk about the New York Times article "I Was a Cookbook Ghostwriter," which indicated both celebs used ghostwriters for their cookbooks.

"You know, normally I don't respond to gossip or anything, but you know this is my professional life and I'm writing more cookbooks," Gwynnie told Rach. "And I feel like it's important for the people who have responded so positively and interacted with me about my book, that they know that this is my book and I wrote my book and it's all mine."

Added Rachael Ray, "I so strongly agree, this is how I spend the little time at home I have with my family, I spend in front of these little notebooks, in front of the computer. It sort of takes away from all of that to not be able to call that writing, of course that's writing. It doesn't mean you don't value the people who write the glossary or that help organize the pantry or that work on a project, but a writer is still a writer."

The Times says the article "does not merit correction."

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/entertainment/post/2012/03/rachael-ray-gwyneth-paltrow-dish-about-cookbook-writing/1#.T2s2OPVfSQk

gwynethx-wide-community.jpg

KATE MOSS AND GWYNETH PALTROW IN BUST-UP AT PHILIP GREEN BASH

Gwyneth Paltrow and Kate Moss apparently had a spot of verbal sparring at Sir Philip Green's 60th birthday party in Mexico.

A source told The Sun: ....

http://www.marieclaire.co.uk/news/celebrity/535447/kate-moss-and-gwyneth-paltrow-in-bust-up-at-philip-green-bash.html#index=1

It sounds like a poorly written fanfic :D

Right, because The Sun has very reliable sources :D that is one of the things I've learnt here: never trust The Sun.

I've seen the Lindex commercial on TV, it's really appealing :nice: makes me want to buy all those clothes :rolleyes:

Read the new Goop about the Oscars. Dang it, Gwyneth, one teeny pic of you and Chris just for your readers wouldn't kill either of you!

agree! :nod: :nod:

this pic is so cute :D

images_7.jpg

i'm sure that chris took that photo :P :P

images_13.jpg

Read the new Goop about the Oscars. Dang it, Gwyneth, one teeny pic of you and Chris just for your readers wouldn't kill either of you!

I admit I read it crossing my fingers and hoping for just a mention of some sort. I didn't really expect a picture, but at the end when she said she went to meet friends at the Vanity Fair party, she could have thrown in a "...and my gorgeous husband." :)

Rachael and Gwyneth Paltrow have a little something to say about a recent article about cookbook ghostwriters and this is the only place where you’ll see them set the record straight together! They’re answering questions about who really wrote their cookbooks!

link

Videos:

http://www.rachaelrayshow.com/show/segments/view/how-rach-writes-her-cookbooks/

http://www.rachaelrayshow.com/show/segments/view/gwyneth-paltrow2/

http://www.rachaelrayshow.com/show/segments/view/gwynet-paltrows-next-cookbook-collaboration/

I've never understood it either. For the longest time the most I've ever known about her was that she's an actress and she's married to Chris.

She hasn't done anything to upset my life any, so I really never had an opinion one way or another about her. But from this thread, yeah, she seems all right to me. She doesn't seem any better or worse than 90% of the celebrities out there, and I'd certainly prefer to hear more about her than a lot of the other people that the entertainment media obsesses over.

"Iron Man 3" Details Revealed

Posted: March 26th, 2012 by WorstPreviews.com Staff

Marvel Studios will begin shooting the third "Iron Man" movie on May 21st in Wilmington, North Carolina. According to the studio, Robert Downey Jr, Scarlett Johansson, Gwyneth Paltrow and Don Cheadle will all reprise their roles.

While details about what the new movie will be about are slim, the storyline is described by director Shane Black (Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang) as being a Tom Clancy thriller, with Iron Man fighting real world villains. The plan is to go back to self-contained, single-character stories.

Black stated: "The studio wasn't happy with the result of 'Iron Man 2,' as a result that pretty much came about due to a rushed production schedule in an attempt to hit a release date rather than simply make a good film. 'Iron Man 3' will not be another, 'two men in iron suits fighting each other.'"

Read more: http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=24385&count=0#ixzz1qCmtiXvN

To me she seems she lovely! Sometimes I don't understand why the media tend to attack her, especially U.S. media ... must be very annoying for her :thinking:

you know when a woman succeeds in life, she is always criticizing by people and the medias. called jealousy. it's sad but people are more wicked than kind around the world of showbiz :(

"Iron Man 3" Details Revealed

Posted: March 26th, 2012 by WorstPreviews.com Staff

Marvel Studios will begin shooting the third "Iron Man" movie on May 21st in Wilmington, North Carolina. According to the studio, Robert Downey Jr, Scarlett Johansson, Gwyneth Paltrow and Don Cheadle will all reprise their roles.

While details about what the new movie will be about are slim, the storyline is described by director Shane Black (Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang) as being a Tom Clancy thriller, with Iron Man fighting real world villains. The plan is to go back to self-contained, single-character stories.

Black stated: "The studio wasn't happy with the result of 'Iron Man 2,' as a result that pretty much came about due to a rushed production schedule in an attempt to hit a release date rather than simply make a good film. 'Iron Man 3' will not be another, 'two men in iron suits fighting each other.'"

Read more: http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=24385&count=0#ixzz1qCmtiXvN

I'm thrilled to read this. While I enjoyed Iron Man 2, the first movie was far better.