✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

As soon as he showed up to the Vanity Fair party after the Oscars I thought, he's either going Hollywood or she's just asked him to attend more stuff with her. It seemed like they had a good time at the party, so maybe he doesn't mind being dragged to stuff like this birthday bash. For those of us who enjoy them as a couple, I think it's a good thing.

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the same thing! I mean we offcourse havent seen pics of them which would have been totally 'Not-Chris' , but since the Mylo Era- Chris seems to be a little more open and relaxed about stuff concerning his family!And thats really much better! But I also thought this party thing is a bit unlikely for chris and even G. They dont seem like those people but I dont know them so I can't tell! Honestly, I was surprised that Chris went to the Brits Afterparty in london and that was without g!

I thought the same thing! I mean we offcourse havent seen pics of them which would have been totally 'Not-Chris' , but since the Mylo Era- Chris seems to be a little more open and relaxed about stuff concerning his family!And thats really much better! But I also thought this party thing is a bit unlikely for chris and even G. They dont seem like those people but I dont know them so I can't tell! Honestly, I was surprised that Chris went to the Brits Afterparty in london and that was without g!

I like that Chris is becoming more relax about these things. I think he might actually enjoyed this party. There were other musicians there. Stevie Wonder and Cee Lo Green performed. I guess Chris would love watching that. Going to functions with his wife would probably be good for their marriage. :laugh3:

where are our couple :veryangry2: and what are those celebrities doing in Sir Philip Green’s birhtday party?

Off thread

to Leonardo DiCaprio invisible man.

Vero my bestfriend fish has done enough much effort for him his story must be worth reading imagine with much sacrifice in his life............. :veryangry2:

Antarctic Ocean Alliance read a response

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1218145153#!/LeonardoDiCaprio

I think it's good that they're going to things together, especially public functions and stuff. Is it shuts the press up, plus they're still a private couple cos there are no pics of them all over each other but everyone knows that they went to together so they can't accuse them of not being close.

And it seems to be working as there hasn't been a divorce story for quite some time :)

As soon as he showed up to the Vanity Fair party after the Oscars I thought, he's either going Hollywood or she's just asked him to attend more stuff with her. It seemed like they had a good time at the party, so maybe he doesn't mind being dragged to stuff like this birthday bash. For those of us who enjoy them as a couple, I think it's a good thing.

a couple strange ?

what is Oh Oh for a normal couple in restaurant ? :inquisitive:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKjyHUPY8Is]Salt Air Makes Chris Martin Cranky - YouTube[/ame]

It's not the salt air that makes Chris cranky....it's you asshole.

I swear, it would take everything out of me not to reach out of my window and smack the guy that put the camera right up to the window at Gwyneth's face and just started snapping.

In a 2008 Rolling Stone magazine article Chris said:

"The reason why we keep private as a family, and why I always have a hood and sneak in and out of places, is because it brings out a kind of physical rage that I can't really control. You are allowed to spend taxpayers' money on war and killing civilians, but you can't go and smack someone who's upset your band mate or your baby or something. Getting arrested is no fun. It's terrifying. That's why I don't like to talk about that side of things, and I don't like to go down red carpets because it invites a certain type of person into my life who I just don't like. So I keep myself away from them because you can't go around being physically aggressive to people. There was a point where I thought, "OK, I've got to get away from being fingerprinted and held in a cell." I thought, "This is no good. This is obviously not working as a tactic."

i just want to break their cameras :|

you know the paps they are looking for more things they're annoyed .

Chris & Gwyneth is a married couple celebrities it's normal that people want to see them together.

I'm sure if all the paps the least annoy. I'm sure in the past was not same .

my sister said the other day. every celebrities have no life, but they are fairly well paid to be photographed and be seen by the fans.

because they choose to be famous and thus sacrificed their private life.

bah I do not know, they are entitled to a private life the celebrities. :thinking:

I swear, it would take everything out of me not to reach out of my window and smack the guy that put the camera right up to the window at Gwyneth's face and just started snapping.

"The reason why we keep private as a family, and why I always have a hood and sneak in and out of places, is because it brings out a kind of physical rage that I can't really control. You are allowed to spend taxpayers' money on war and killing civilians, but you can't go and smack someone who's upset your band mate or your baby or something. Getting arrested is no fun. It's terrifying. That's why I don't like to talk about that side of things, and I don't like to go down red carpets because it invites a certain type of person into my life who I just don't like. So I keep myself away from them because you can't go around being physically aggressive to people. There was a point where I thought, "OK, I've got to get away from being fingerprinted and held in a cell." I thought, "This is no good. This is obviously not working as a tactic."

now why is on the red carpet and changed his mind surely has to please his wife gwyneth only explanation :thinking:

http://www.instyle.co.uk/parties/oscars-2012/chris-martin-vanity-fair-oscars-party#13

At the Vanity Fair party they sat with Sophia Coppola and her husband, the frontman for Phoenix, so they probably had okay conversation. I just hope they're not hanging out with Kate Hudson and Matt Bellamy--I cannot stand Kate Hudson!

Don't care about Kate one way or another myself. I just like the idea of Chris and Matt chatting it up, quite frankly :).

As for them going out-well, it doesn't sound like Chris gets too into whatever's going on so far. At this latest event, she's out performing and such while he's just sitting back and watching happily. It seems like he just goes to hang out with Gwyneth but stays back and lets her get the majority of the attention. There wasn't any footage of them actually walking the red carpet together at the Oscars, and the most Chris seemed to do at the after-party was sit at a table and chat with people. It mainly sounds like he's going just 'cause he wants to be with his wife. Which makes sense. He's probably learned to resign himself to the annoying paparazzi and figured, you can't really hide forever and it seems pointless to keep trying to do so, so he might as well go out with his wife when he can and deal with whatever comes of it as a result. The older you get, the more mature and rational you likely become about such things.

Or something. I dunno. Just my thoughts :p.

I might be alone in this, but is there anyone else that's slightly bothered by the fact that they were there....or maybe that Chris in particular was there? It just seems to Hollywood and excessive for him. On the other hand, I want them to do things as a couple, and I don't expect them never to go out and have a good time. Sitting on this fence hurts! And it makes me wonder how they handle the fact that she admits to drinking "a lot" and he says he only drinks a little. Either he drinks more than he admits to or he has an amazing constitution not to get drug into that sort of thing. Whatever they're doing seems to be working I guess, and more power to them. I don't know what I'm saying now that I've started typing this! :D

At first I too was surprised to learn that Chris was there. I thought for sure Gwyneth was partying alone down in Mexico. But I'm very pleased Chris was with her. It shows sign of maturity. They love each other. To keep the marriage going, concessions have to come from both sides. We know Gwyneth has given up a lot (all be it voluntarily) for her family. It's about time Mr. Martin starts accommodating her 1x in a while. Plus, this was their time off before the band goes on the road again, so I'm glad they got 4 days together just by themselves with no kids.

As for the drinking, I was brought up in a family where people enjoy a nice drink. My dad dealt with alcohol on a daily basis in his line of business so alcohol was part of my life ever since I was born. My husband was brought up to believe that alcohol was evil. He doesn't drink, but I do. We've been married for 17 yrs and still going strong, knock on the wood. Unless there's abuse, I really don't see what your issue is.

I was thinking about the same exact thing. What restraint he must have exercised to just walk past the paps and the lights and get in the car without a word. Why give those scumbags a story?

I was thinking about the same exact thing. What restraint he must have exercised to just walk past the paps and the lights and get in the car without a word. Why give those scumbags a story?

Well....I wouldn't say 'without a word'....I guess "fuck off" could be considered two words. :D But for him, I guess that even showed restraint considering how he feels about the paps. ;)

and for others grossips paps newpapers I did not enjoy this garbage on birthday Chris. the paps can make many stories, they want even stealing ideas on net, because more annoyed and disappointed for not to write they want.

I am a fan and be humiliated for some reason . I do not know the pictures captions. kind of blinded by the flashes paps.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2109586/Gwyneth-Paltrow-cooks-Chris-Martins-meal-choice-television.html

and for others grossips paps newpapers I did not enjoy this garbage on birthday Chris. the paps can make many stories, they want even stealing ideas on net, because more annoyed and disappointed for not to write they want.

I am a fan and be humiliated for some reason . I do not know the pictures captions. kind of blinded by the flashes paps.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2109586/Gwyneth-Paltrow-cooks-Chris-Martins-meal-choice-television.html

can anybody decipher which book is Chris holding in one of the pictures of the article quoted above?