✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

reassure me because my nightmare I did. :embarrassed: my sister gave me. April Fools' Day. in my dream lol

definitely Gwyneth & Chris are really together and paps funking !

and all the lovers have Chris is not and any fangirls on stage or me in net the only one is Gwyneth because first fangirl to Chris C as Chris and not Coldplay .

I am a fangirl of Coldplay since Coldplay talked about A-ha so that year 2000 not know .and I have not thought about sex when he saw Chris on pictures lol me just music great

If she got it in 2008 and he just found it for his birthday there's a problem!

I never post in here anymore, but I do read up, and found this statement of yours one of the most funniest I have read in awhile:D I just had to let you know!!!

If she got it in 2008 and he just found it for his birthday there's a problem!

I never post in here anymore, but I do read up, and found this statement of yours one of the most funniest I have read in awhile:D I just had to let you know!!!

Very funny indeed! :lol:

This is an old interview when she was promoting Country Strong. It's funny about the kids' transatlantic accents, but I love the end b/c it's very serious and brings it home for me:

Speaking of winning an Oscar at the age of 26 for 'Shakespeare In Love', she said: "I think I'm in a better place now, success and everything is amazing but all the good luck I have had in my life has led me to find my guy and our kids."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZkDl4peBTU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZkDl4peBTU[/ame]

I was reading some older Gwyneth articles and below is a Gwyneth excerpt from a couple of years ago which I found very charming and sweet:

<<<"And while Gwyneth is happy to talk about everything from detoxing to her father's death, she keeps the inner workings of her six-year marriage private. Much has been made of the couple's pact to avoid appearing together publicly, but she has only positive words for him — especially about when she was working so hard to nail her part as a singer and had to learn to play guitar. "He was so helpful, so sweet and encouraging. I mean, it's embarrassing to be playing in front of your husband, especially when he's in one of the world's most successful bands.

"He is so great because he's so supportive of me as an artist," she continues. "He loves the fact that I'm working and was so fulfilled by this job that I did in Nashville. He's my biggest supporter. He's always like, 'We'll make it work.' But when I pulled out [of The Danish Girl], he said, 'I think you'll be happy with your decision.' I really lucked out with him. He's deeply lovely and special.">>>

http://www.harpersbazaar.com/magazine/cover/gwyneth-paltrow-interview-0510

I was reading some older Gwyneth articles and below is a Gwyneth excerpt from a couple of years ago which I found very charming and sweet:

<<<"And while Gwyneth is happy to talk about everything from detoxing to her father's death, she keeps the inner workings of her six-year marriage private. Much has been made of the couple's pact to avoid appearing together publicly, but she has only positive words for him — especially about when she was working so hard to nail her part as a singer and had to learn to play guitar. "He was so helpful, so sweet and encouraging. I mean, it's embarrassing to be playing in front of your husband, especially when he's in one of the world's most successful bands.

"He is so great because he's so supportive of me as an artist," she continues. "He loves the fact that I'm working and was so fulfilled by this job that I did in Nashville. He's my biggest supporter. He's always like, 'We'll make it work.' But when I pulled out [of The Danish Girl], he said, 'I think you'll be happy with your decision.' I really lucked out with him. He's deeply lovely and special.">>>

http://www.harpersbazaar.com/magazine/cover/gwyneth-paltrow-interview-0510

One of my favorites as well. I've read it several times in the past few months. I'm really glad to see that people don't have a problem bringing up old articles.

Sure, we all know Gwyneth has had a lot of famous boyfriends, Brad Pitt, Ben Affleck, some Spanish prince... but honestly, I see those pictures of her with Brad in the 90's, she looks so miserable in some of them. Like the one where they both have the same short haircut. Either she was unhappy as a person or hated their picture taken together. Anyway, I bring this up because when you see photos or hear interviews now she seems so much happier. When she was on Oprah right after Apple was born she was glowing with beauty! I think she finally found the perfect guy and it shows.