✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

yes is well Chris Martin who saw Gwyneth Paltrow and has deside that will be his first love and unique only one marriage. is something sacred and must never be taken lightly ;)

attachment.php?attachmentid=4196&d=1068982829

ex girlfriends of Chris I do not know.

off thread

I've always been against divorce because I am of divorced parents. and reliving all now without being married. My mother has married a Tunisian (who sought the money and papers) . and can not remarry with my father. it's sad. was ransacked tunisia

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but she has only positive words for him — especially about when she was working so hard to nail her part as a singer and had to learn to play guitar. "He was so helpful, so sweet and encouraging. I mean, it's embarrassing to be playing in front of your husband, especially when he's in one of the world's most successful bands.

That is just beyond adorable :heart:. Thanks for sharing that.

They're both lucky to have each other, they seem very supportive and understanding of each other's careers, and clearly love each other. Them being happy makes me happy.

I found this interview today where Chris says that Gwyneth on Glee was "the best T.V. ever"...that was really sweet! I love how real they are in interviews and so supportive of each other.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5l0cKaia3I]Cold Play - Phone Interview with Billy Bush - YouTube[/ame]

What a great interview!! Beautiful eyes indeed Billy; beautiful eyes indeed. :wink3: Not only are they amazingly talented, but they are spectacularly gorgeous with fantastic senses of humor and so humble. Good Lord, can they get any more perfect?

Makes me all tingly to hear Chris say good things about Gwyneth and vice versa. ITA...it makes me so happy to know they are happy. :)

Billy Bush is kinda doofy, but the guys had some great answers and back and forth with him in that interview. That was really funny. For some reason "las Hooters" particularly cracked me up :laugh3:.

And yes, always lovely to hear Chris talking about his wife so sweetly :). Again, how I envy her so...

I found this interview today where Chris says that Gwyneth on Glee was "the best T.V. ever"...that was really sweet! I love how real they are in interviews and so supportive of each other.

TY Wabbit! What a great interview! I didn't want it to end. Chris is way more than just a singer. Yes, he writes beautiful music, but he's also kind, considerate, humble, true, etc. It's a combination of attributes that makes him unique. And it's lovable that he doesn't even think of himself as such.

TY Wabbit! What a great interview! I didn't want it to end. Chris is way more than just a singer. Yes, he writes beautiful music, but he's also kind, considerate, humble, true, etc. It's a combination of attributes that makes him unique. And it's lovable that he doesn't even think of himself as such.

Well said :)

They're both lucky to have each other, they seem very supportive and understanding of each other's careers, and clearly love each other. Them being happy makes me happy.

Makes me all tingly to hear Chris say good things about Gwyneth and vice versa. ITA...it makes me so happy to know they are happy. :)

Just a few months ago, it was very unpopular to express happiness at the thought of Chris and Gwyneth being happy. In fact, I was urged to go start my own website to post things like that. I'm so happy to know I don't live on an island.

Just a few months ago, it was very unpopular to express happiness at the thought of Chris and Gwyneth being happy. In fact, I was urged to go start my own website to post things like that. I'm so happy to know I don't live on an island.

Of course you aren't the only one! Gwyneth and the kids make Chris who he is, and they make him happy. Without them, he'd probably be a different person. But we all love him for who he is, and I think that we should support him&Gwyneth no matter what.

Wow, that's pretty harsh. You're entitled to that opinion as much as anyone else is to their opposing one. I don't know why it would be bad to suggest such a thing, but eh *Shrugs*.

Yeah. You've got support here :).

why everybody paps in newpapers are bad and not have senses that attacks the couple about their relationship, I do not understand. :disappointed:

http://www.thesuperficial.com/gwyneth-paltrow-chris-martin-paparazzi-running-09-2011

I said famous couple have many homes just a story of luxury and even this is more logic, their children have a house for each

http://perezhilton.com/2010-03-27-gwyneth-chris-in-separate-homes

if Gwyneth can not work with actors, we will also say she has a relationship adultery with her friend Robert Downey Jr pff

http://www.thesuperficial.com/gwyneth-paltrow-is-probably-cheating-with-matthew-morrison-now-04-2011

paps always take bad pictures to discredit the couple

http://www.popsugar.com/Gwyneth-Paltrow-Chris-Martin-Pictures-Apple-Moses-21412161

journalists are discredited what says Gwyneth

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/lifestyle/2012/02/gwyneth-paltrow-enters-the-mommy-wars-compromise-to-be-a-wife/

So I can not put ideas or judge about what Gwyneth said, I do not have a boyfriend, neither a husband nor I am mother.

I have absolutely nothing in life, because is the reality.

Could not agree more! :)

I like this one where she goes "You all better watch your mouth!"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvGGRvxz9ys]Gwyneth Paltrow & Robert Downey Jr. on Jonathan Ross 2010.04.23 (Part 1) - YouTube[/ame]

Also I suppose they will be back in the US for Easter weekend this year as well?

It’s easy for Les Martins

Oui are learning ... Gwyneth Paltrow

By GORDON SMART, Showbiz Editor

Published: Today at 02:12

FROID JOUER – that’s French for Coldplay by my translation – as Apple and Moses Martin probably know very well.

Gwyneth Paltrow and her musician husband Chris Martin have enrolled the whole family in French lessons.

The Hollywood star’s mum, Blythe Danner, said: “My daughter’s doing a film in Spain now, because she’s fluent in Spanish. I’m delighted.

“The children are fluent in Spanish too, so the whole family is now learning French.

“Gwyneth is the quickest learner I’ve ever met in my life.”

Actress Blythe, Ben Stiller's mum-in-law in the Meet The Parents films, admitted: “When I get recognised now, it’s usually as Gwyneth’s mother.”

Having Chris as a son-in-law means she has the best version of a family album – he writes songs about their experiences.

She said: “One of the most famous ones – which I weep to every time I hear it – is Fix You. He wrote that for Gwyneth when her father Bruce died – he missed meeting Bruce by a couple of weeks.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/4242058/Its-easy-for-Les-Martins.html