🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Gwyneth...

Katharina

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gwyneth Paltrow ‏@GwynethPaltrow

Hold up. It's the title of the song! RT@lovebscott Okay or Not? @GwynethPaltrow Tweets The N-Word: http://www.buzzlov3.com/okay-or-not-gwyneth-paltrow-tweets-the-n-word/ http://say.ly/IIs3rY4

Geez! Giving me a f..... break! This from a rosary lady who never swears.

Why she has to do something like this everyday? For be on the Front page?:angry:

Why she has to do something like this everyday? For be on the Front page?:angry:

If you mean she tweeted so she'll be on the front page, I don't think that was the intention. There are stars who tweet every single day, she barely does. She was just having a good time with her friends and tweeted about it. Some one is trying to make a big deal about it.

normal_002.jpg

A pic of Moses! He Is SOOOOO cute!

I wish I knew who the other kids were. Part of the Coldplay appeal for me is the fact that they are young fathers, growing up with their kids. They should bring them out 1x in a while for the fans to see how they're growing. We only know about Apple and Moses.

CUTE. Moses is too adorable for words :wacky:

...just like his daddy :lol:

Right, and Moses wears jeans & a hoodie - even with paint on - just like his dad. Both father and son are very adorable imho. :thumbsup:

^ Like you, Coldplaymom, I like to see occasional pictures of Moses and Apple - and I am also curious about the children of the other Coldplay members, but then I remember that it is important to respect their right to PRIVACY - and the kids are not famous per se and most likely do not like the attention from Coldplay fans.

^Nancy, I really love your avatar. Reading Chris is soooooo sexy.

ANYWAY, I bet this was a thrill for these visiting kids to watch such a spectacular show then get to go onstage, and more than likely, backstage as well. Pays to be friends with the Martin kids. :D

If you mean she tweeted so she'll be on the front page, I don't think that was the intention. There are stars who tweet every single day, she barely does. She was just having a good time with her friends and tweeted about it. Some one is trying to make a big deal about it.

What was happend yesterday?Something with their marriage?I lost the website and I haven't finish reading it.

ANYWAY, I bet this was a thrill for these visiting kids to watch such a spectacular show then get to go onstage, and more than likely, backstage as well. Pays to be friends with the Martin kids. :D

Thanks, it is not often that we see Chris so quiet - sitting reading. We are so used to seeing him running around so when seeing that picture I found that it would be nice to have it as an avatar. :)

Apple & Moses are so cute :nice:

It reminds of a Friends episode, when Phoebe learns that Ross' son goes to the same school as Sting's son, and she tries to get tickets for a gig:lol:

It reminds of a Friends episode, when Phoebe learns that Ross' son goes to the same school as Sting's son, and she tries to get tickets for a gig:lol:

haha I always thought what if my sister would go to same school with his children while I was watching that episode :awesome: :lol:

What was happend yesterday?Something with their marriage?I lost the website and I haven't finish reading it.

Sweetie girl was about their marriage lol ? I just take an article because there are many on the net of old articles since 2008

http://www.celebuzz.com/chris-martin-gwyneth-paltrow-what-s72501/

and I think if Chris Martin & Gwyneth Paltrow was really they were separated or divorced, they would confimed grossip.

just one example where parents of Chris have divorced all was said, nothing shocking. it can arrivert that's life.

So for Chris Martin & Gwyneth Paltrow is just the opposite with time they consolidated their unions, and they love.

I do not think that there lies in love, love is something very serious. and they have to show too all.

yes beautiful wife Gwyneth Paltrow and more the other times the song clocks, so no has girlfriend hid, neither Kate Bosworth nor lover or others girls.

after is interested in fangirls, it's not the first singer there are others singers interested in fangirls lol

She's only a few hrs away from me. I might seriously consider going to the beach somewhere in N.C just to viist the Iroman 3 set.

We are going to Holden Beach, NC, in mid July. We will be going through both Raleigh and Wilmington, where I heard they were originally shooting some of the movie. Hmmmmm, side trip!!

They should bring them out 1x in a while for the fans to see how they're growing.

You have got to be kidding me!

respect their right to PRIVACY [/color]- and the kids are not famous per se and most likely do not like the attention from Coldplay fans.

THIS!