✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I think Ghost Story should be a single too. I loved the song and I think it is really catchy!

And I totally disagree with kaisin! I think that EVERY song in this album was produced EXACTLY the way they wanted! Chris said it himself, this is the first album that they are completely satisfied with the final product since AROBTTH! Personally I feel this way about the album too, I love each song exactly the way they are, especially Midnight. But this is the first album I see been released. I only became a Coldplay fan last year (before that I was living in a parallel world where I would only listen the songs from the church where I grew up... ), so I am loving all this! :D

Enviado de meu XT1058 usando Tapatalk

I just realised my Coldplay picture folder has another 42 folders in it. And I've got 9096 pictures in total and I'm very embarrassed about that :|

nobuddy is gonna touch my sacred collection, noBUDDEH '−'

Wow!

BnhpR01IMAEUv2k.jpg:large

Could it be that decorator is a Coldplay Fan...? Just an idea;)

I just realised my Coldplay picture folder has another 42 folders in it. And I've got 9096 pictures in total and I'm very embarrassed about that :|

As well you should be!

OK, I am bringing my Flashdrive on sunday ;)

I think Ghost Story should be a single too. I loved the song and I think it is really catchy!

And I totally disagree with kaisin! I think that EVERY song in this album was produced EXACTLY the way they wanted! Chris said it himself, this is the first album that they are completely satisfied with the final product since AROBTTH! Personally I feel this way about the album too, I love each song exactly the way they are, especially Midnight. But this is the first album I see been released. I only became a Coldplay fan last year (before that I was living in a parallel world where I would only listen the songs from the church where I grew up... ), so I am loving all this! :D

Enviado de meu XT1058 usando Tapatalk

Yes, maybe that's exactly the way they wanted them to be because it fits with the whole ghostly theme, i also absolutely loved the songs and the album as a whole but how great would Another's Arms or True Love be with the guitar turned up instead of it being so "shy" sounding right?

Also, i totally agree about Ghost Story, it's such a great song :)

I went to the library to read newspapers. In one of them (Berlingske Tidende) over two pages was a favourable review of Coldplay's Ghost Stories - 4 stars (out of 6 possible). It was called Coldplay's best album.

Lots of Coldplay on various Danish radio stations - they have played both Viva la Vida (twice), Clocks (twice) as well as A Sky Full of Stars and Magic several times.

And a cultural channel has rebroadcast Viva la Vida special (in series of various modern classics) Thursday - and again this morning. :)

Is it just me, the pages are taking forever to load and im giving up, I cant read anything bc it takes far to long to load, its only this site! So I'll just post when I can but cant read much so I will come back in 5 days or so, see if theres any change, pfft

Can anyone please answer this question please.

Is Andy no longer their tour manager? I saw them tweet a pic of this woman ( forgot her name) saying she was the tour manager. And again on the ending credits of the special they did it said a womans name as tour manager. So i was wondering. Does anybody know?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I have seen reviews of Ghost Stories in 6 Danish newspapers:

1 tabloid paper (BT): 2 stars (out of 6)

2 newspapers (MetroXpress Denmark + Politiken): 3 stars (out of 6)

3 newspapers (Berlingske Tidende, Ekstra-Bladet and Jyllands-Posten): 4 stars (out of 6)

So all in all not so bad.

That's definitely a good omen ;) What kind of job is it?

1 year internship at the R&D laboratory :awesome:

Hmmmm I wonder what this is about...

MYX Philippines @MYXphilippines

Big announcement at midnight. If you are this band's biggest fan, better get ready.

BoT1Y6PCYAAbJl9.png

Midnight in The Philippines is in 1h30

yes i saw it too, it can't be concert announcement :s