✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I miss Chris' curly hair.

Me too..:sad: & I wish he would get rid of the earrings for good.. They look so unnatural :confused:

I miss it too :( i watched a few VLV era videos the other day and he looked so good.. :shy:

Yesterday, Prince William visited Yorkshire and spoke to pupils about favourite bands. He told them that he liked to listen to the British soft-rockers Coldplay and the US band Linkin Park.

Read this on German ZDFtext page 803 (promi-news)

I remember once that Kate bought a Coldplay album (probably when Mylo Xyloto was released).

Coldplay’s Chris Martin backs Exeter Brazil play

6177978-large.jpg

June 05, 2014

A COMMUNITY art project is celebrating after receiving a surprise donation – from Coldplay.

The multi-platinum selling band have just celebrated their sixth UK number one album with Ghost Stories.

But they still found time to show their support for The Day We Played Brazil, a new musical staged at the Exeter Northcott Theatre.

The band, whose lead singer Chris Martin hails from Exeter, sent a commemorative album disc engraved to Exeter City Football Club to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the club playing Brazil.

The disc will be auctioned at the charity gala performance of The Day We Played Brazil in aid of Exeter Community Arts Project, Exeter City Football Club and Supporters Trust, Exeter Northcott Theatre and the Bike Shed Theatre. Jenny Hogg, Exeter Northcott Theatre’s media officer, said: “We are absolutely delighted Coldplay took time out of their very busy schedule to send us this amazing commemorative disc.

“It means a lot to everyone involved in the show that a band of Coldplay’s stature has supported the show in some way.”

The Day We Played Brazil will be performed by more than 100 local people telling the stories of the players and their wives, sweethearts and families back home. There will be plenty of music, tears and laughter along the way as well as some great footballing moments.

“It’s a story of adventure and excitement both on and off the pitch and it will take the audience through the highs and lows of the hundred years since the outbreak of the Great War.”

The Charity Gala performance will take place on Saturday, August 2, and is being staged to welcome back Exeter City Football Club and their fans from their 2014 tour to Brazil which marks the centenary of the clubs’ first visit on the eve of the First World War.

Tickets for the Gala Performance will cost £45 and includes drinks, a hot supper served in the University of Exeter’s Forum, accompanied by live music and the performance of The Day We Played Brazil which will be followed by the charity auction. The Day We Played Brazil will open on Wednesday, July 16, at Exeter Northcott Theatre.

coldplay-disc-013.jpg

http://thedayweplayedbrazil.com/2014/06/05/coldplay-add-some-magic-to-the-day-we-played-brazil/

bigger version pf the photo: x

^ What a generous man :wacky:

My sister's bf likes Coldplay :wideeyed: We're listening to Parachutes and he hinted we might listen to VLV after that :wideeyed: He found the X&Y CD in his VLV box and he was happy because it's his favourite :awesome: She needs to marry him :nod:

Coldplay’s Chris Martin backs Exeter Brazil play

6177978-large.jpg

June 05, 2014

A COMMUNITY art project is celebrating after receiving a surprise donation – from Coldplay.

The multi-platinum selling band have just celebrated their sixth UK number one album with Ghost Stories.

But they still found time to show their support for The Day We Played Brazil, a new musical staged at the Exeter Northcott Theatre.

The band, whose lead singer Chris Martin hails from Exeter, sent a commemorative album disc engraved to Exeter City Football Club to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the club playing Brazil.

The disc will be auctioned at the charity gala performance of The Day We Played Brazil in aid of Exeter Community Arts Project, Exeter City Football Club and Supporters Trust, Exeter Northcott Theatre and the Bike Shed Theatre. Jenny Hogg, Exeter Northcott Theatre’s media officer, said: “We are absolutely delighted Coldplay took time out of their very busy schedule to send us this amazing commemorative disc.

“It means a lot to everyone involved in the show that a band of Coldplay’s stature has supported the show in some way.”

The Day We Played Brazil will be performed by more than 100 local people telling the stories of the players and their wives, sweethearts and families back home. There will be plenty of music, tears and laughter along the way as well as some great footballing moments.

“It’s a story of adventure and excitement both on and off the pitch and it will take the audience through the highs and lows of the hundred years since the outbreak of the Great War.”

The Charity Gala performance will take place on Saturday, August 2, and is being staged to welcome back Exeter City Football Club and their fans from their 2014 tour to Brazil which marks the centenary of the clubs’ first visit on the eve of the First World War.

Tickets for the Gala Performance will cost £45 and includes drinks, a hot supper served in the University of Exeter’s Forum, accompanied by live music and the performance of The Day We Played Brazil which will be followed by the charity auction. The Day We Played Brazil will open on Wednesday, July 16, at Exeter Northcott Theatre.

coldplay-disc-013.jpg

http://thedayweplayedbrazil.com/2014/06/05/coldplay-add-some-magic-to-the-day-we-played-brazil/

bigger version pf the photo: x

That's so fucking sweet I can't :wacky:

*makes happy face*

I was listening to Parachutes the other day and felt so extremely nostalgic that I was about to turn it off

^ agreed. I have yet to hear Ghost Stories songs on the radio, but I did hear Clocks yesterday, it was a nice surprise

I hear ASFOS at least once a day on the radio and I don't listen 24 hours.

I was listening to Parachutes the other day and felt so extremely nostalgic that I was about to turn it off

This :nod:

I don't know where to post this, but apparently Coldplay has made an appearence on a Japanese TV show today.

I think they performed VLV & ASFOS & were interviewed. Hope to find out more about that, but I don't understand Japanese :(

Photos:

10449086_784175118294418_1999731038_n.jpg

10299723_615403375234392_712400048_n.jpg

10388028_1425529127726677_659396745_n.jpg

10387830_533337763438524_1320412386_n.jpg

10387812_246794452177657_532711459_n.jpg

I don't know where to post this, but apparently Coldplay has made an appearence on a Japanese TV show today.

I think they performed VLV & ASFOS & were interviewed. Hope to find out more about that, but I don't understand Japanese :(

Photos:

10449086_784175118294418_1999731038_n.jpg

10299723_615403375234392_712400048_n.jpg

10388028_1425529127726677_659396745_n.jpg

10387830_533337763438524_1320412386_n.jpg

10387812_246794452177657_532711459_n.jpg

posted here with video

The kindness of Chris

Chris came to see us play at the roundhouse...twice! If anyone was unsure of the type of person he is I can tell you that he's super nice. He only had nice things to say and was really encouraging and positive. I was just glad to share some of my music with him after all the wonderful music he's written that has inspired me.