✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

so there's a english soccer player on Scotland team called Chris Martin and his shirt number is 15 (same as CP age).

LOL :lol:

i bought that guy for my team on football manager a while ago :p

Will? :uhoh:

DSC01335

looks like he's just seen a monster :lol: Chris what face were you pulling?!

Yes, Hemelse 100 (: Nou, teleurstellend wel :(

myeah... It's like Belgian coldplay fans are some kind of weird hidden community, no one knows where they are and they only show up to buy concert tickets, so it seems

Turned on Charlie Brown video on youtube and advert with Clocks melody appeared haha :lol:

Coldplay everywhere o_o

EDIT: random comment under CB video:

Plot Twist: Chris Martin Said: "Stole a Key" But the Asshole on the video destroy the window without any key....¿So who Really Stole the Key? ¿Comunist? ¿Obama? ¿Aliens? or maybe....¿Will?

:lol:

i just commentated on an iRacing race, n there was this guy whos name was Chris Martin, and he had #42 :o :shocked: he quit after only a couple of laps though :(

[video=youtube;U_WMqSpQR6w]

Prince William Reveals His Kinda Embarrassing Music Taste

Prince William revealed his surprising music taste when he made a royal visit to Goole High School in East Yorkshire, England, on Wednesday. When asked what bands he likes, William told a group of young children that he "really likes" Coldplay and Linkin Park. Yes, you read that right: Linkin Park, aka the band that you were embarrassingly really into back in 2001. Couldn't music fan Prince Harry make a Spotify playlist for William to introduce him to more current bands? Or at least Harry could take him along the next time he drops by the Glastonbury Music Festival.

This isn't the first time William has opened up about his personal music taste. During his tour of Australia in April, the prince told a young rapper at a youth center about his favorite genres. "I quite like house music," William said. "I like my house music. I like a bit of rock and roll, a bit of R&B. I'm not a big heavy metal fan. I'd like to be, but I'm not."

http://www.popsugar.com/Prince-William-Favorite-Music-34920009

Prince William Reveals His Kinda Embarrassing Music Taste

Prince William revealed his surprising music taste when he made a royal visit to Goole High School in East Yorkshire, England, on Wednesday. When asked what bands he likes, William told a group of young children that he "really likes" Coldplay and Linkin Park. Yes, you read that right: Linkin Park, aka the band that you were embarrassingly really into back in 2001. Couldn't music fan Prince Harry make a Spotify playlist for William to introduce him to more current bands? Or at least Harry could take him along the next time he drops by the Glastonbury Music Festival.

This isn't the first time William has opened up about his personal music taste. During his tour of Australia in April, the prince told a young rapper at a youth center about his favorite genres. "I quite like house music," William said. "I like my house music. I like a bit of rock and roll, a bit of R&B. I'm not a big heavy metal fan. I'd like to be, but I'm not."

http://www.popsugar.com/Prince-William-Favorite-Music-34920009

Can you guess where I live? ;)