✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I thought the line in Ghost Story was 'every time I try to walk the walls'. Instead it's "walk through walls". I now think the song is significantly less cool sounding :sad:

Believe me, you can look extremely uncool trying to walk both on and through walls.

Smoke is rising from the houses...

I thought the line in Ghost Story was 'every time I try to walk the walls'. Instead it's "walk through walls". I now think the song is significantly less cool sounding :sad:

I think walking through the walls is fitting for a ghostly being.

So I was at a clothes store a few days ago. They had a sound system playing some random noisy songs (which is a common thing :dozey:). Suddenly I heard the first few chords of Viva la Vida & I was like :awesome: It is very rare to hear Coldplay songs anywhere here :wacky:

Then moments into the song, I discovered that it was some terrible strange remix that ruined it completely & made me feel nauseated :\

Oh well, it was too good to be true :disappointed:

I was listening to this Indonesian radio called 101jakfm, and their playlist has got Magic all the time and kept repeating for like 4 hours in a row. And they also mentioned that AFSOS will be used for president public campaign ha interesting :P

Zach Braff carrying a LoVe button got me all dazzled :wacky:

Actor Zach Braff was ensconced on a terrace at the Four Seasons Hotel, decked out in striped pants, red shoes and a brown shirt adorned with a button inscribed with one word: “Love.”

“A friend gave it to me when I was going through a tough time,” said Braff

link

i've seen him make other references to it in interviews without specifying who the 'friend' is :)

Yesterday, I was on an awfully long bus trip home from holiday.

Totally exhausted and feeling down I took another bus from the station to my home because it was pouring rain when suddenly The Hardest Part started playing on the radio in the bus!

I couldn't believe it - I've never heard it on the radio. (+ in my country, where they only play Magic, A Sky Full of Stars and Paradise)

I was so happy immediately. :)

Yesterday, I was on an awfully long bus trip home from holiday.

Totally exhausted and feeling down I took another bus from the station to my home because it was pouring rain when suddenly The Hardest Part started playing on the radio in the bus!

I couldn't believe it - I've never heard it on the radio. (+ in my country, where they only play Magic, A Sky Full of Stars and Paradise)

I was so happy immediately. :)

Awesome! Staying on the topic of songs from X&Y being played in unlikely public places - White Shadows in the mall was a nice surprise for me yesterday!

Awesome! Staying on the topic of songs from X&Y being played in unlikely public places - White Shadows in the mall was a nice surprise for me yesterday!

Nice! Hopefully, we will hear these "less-known" songs (to non-coldplayers of course) more and more in the public places. :)

My 12 years old sister is a coldplayer now :lol: she is an one direction addict. She read that 1D loves cp too and she asked me to put coldplay albums on her music player :lol: her favorite album is Mylo Xyloto ( wasn't surprised) and favorite song is mx, asfos and fix you [emoji1][emoji1]