✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Guys, I need some help, ever since I started listening to Keane, I started to feel that Coldplay is losing it for me. But I don't want to think that, I think that Coldplay is extremely talented and always pushing the boundaries of the music industry. It's just that when I found out that they might be doing another song with Rhianna, I feel betrayed. I loved all of Coldplay's albums, including Mylo Xyloto which I didn't like as much as their other stuff but still like. If there's anything I can do, please, don't hesitate to tell me.

I get your thing. Well I just like Rihanna 'cause Chris kindda made me like but no entirely. I mean there's a whole team with 15 producers only for her adn they make the "Rihanna" name and I know this feeling of it don't need all that people to make good music and it's more evident when you use to like British Music most.

You shouldn't feel betrayed. A band can't always create things that appeal to your taste in music. Especially Coldplay, a band that is somewhat experimental. I'm not the biggest fan of the Rhianna collab either.

Also, your music taste could just be expanding or changing. As a person matures they may find new bands and realize that they like them more than their old favorite bands, especially if that old band disappointed them. It happens. Just go with the flow. Now, I find myself gravitating towards U2 (What I like to call Coldplay's predecessor). I still love Coldplay like family, but the legendary U2 is beginning to join that family.

Thank you, I still love Coldplay like family, Keane is just beginning to join that family. :)

I dreamed about Coldplay last night.

I was at some kind of event and I discussed about Coldplay concerts with my acquaintance. Then Coldplay came in but they didn’t perform, they just hung out there a bit. I called Guy (of course), but he didn’t hear or notice me. :( Then they left the room and me and my acquaintance followed them to the backstage and nobody tried to stop us. As we came to the backstage and we almost stood in front of them I had already woke up :cry:

I'm not sure how that would have made sense, as Coldplay had just formed when the first Spyro game was released.

Well, okay, let me re-phrase, wouldn't it be cool if Coldplay got together a couple of years before Spyro came out, and got commissioned to produce music for Insomniac's Spyro? I think some of the sounds could be used, if you listen to the track "Ghost Story" I think the solo part for that song could've been used well in a Spyro game. This is all just a what if kind of thing.

Ooh! A Spyro and Coldplay crossover fanfiction anyone? lol Let's just say I'm obsessed with the two.

tumblr_malsgxxxk51rsc1gfo2_250.gif

WHAT HAS BEEN SEEN °____°

you know what freaks me out the most about this brilliantly made pic are Guy's purple lips lolomfg

I just adjusted the hue. :3

what the fuck am I doing with my life :|

UgpqyXp.jpg

THE ADVENTURES OF JORO!

Oh. This is brilliantly made as well. And the angle of his head is absolutely perfect!

I'm too afraid to make a Wiro o__O

And I really need to sleep now, it's gettin late (3AM) LOL.

I hope I won't dream of our horrendous creations tonight :|

Where I live it's only 9 pm.

And don't let the Joros, Guyros and Chrynders bite!

^There are a lot of people that like it :) I would guess the majority do, frankly. Like anything, those who are cynical or negative towards something are usually more vocal on forums so that is why it appears it is hated.

I confess I am one of those people who usually talks trash about it because I think it is one of their weakest songs ever, but that is only my opinion! I think most people who like it just don't talk about it haha

Am I the only person that thinks ASFOS is one of the better songs Coldplay have released in recent years? I seem to see nothing but hate towards it and I actually think it's better than most of GS and MX.

One of the best songs on Ghost Stories, don't think I would like a whole album of ASFOS though.