✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I was just watching a Coldplay concert on youtube (the last of the GS era?) to cheer up, and noticed how much frickin much Chris has changed! One of the reasons I fell in love with Coldplay was his zaney, really awkward behavior on stage, looking really skinny, excited and uncoordinated. When I started watching their liver performances and interviews I really related to how off the wall and neurotic and imaginative he is, and how he really doesn't like the term rock star and is so damn modest...

I am not saying he isn't those things anymore, but man his tone during interviews and the way he performs is so much more different. He seems more confident which is a good thing but I kinda miss the old Chris. Nowadays he gets a trendy haircut and really hugs that mike and flexes his muscles to the crowd like a true pop star, and he seems way more self empowered in his behavior and dancing skills when he puffs out his chest.

Not trying to say this stuff is a bad thing. I just don't relate to him as much as I used to! He has really come into his own.

I was just watching a Coldplay concert on youtube (the last of the GS era?) to cheer up, and noticed how much frickin much Chris has changed! One of the reasons I fell in love with Coldplay was his zaney, really awkward behavior on stage, looking really skinny, excited and uncoordinated. When I started watching their liver performances and interviews I really related to how off the wall and neurotic and imaginative he is, and how he really doesn't like the term rock star and is so damn modest...

I am not saying he isn't those things anymore, but man his tone during interviews and the way he performs is so much more different. He seems more confident which is a good thing but I kinda miss the old Chris. Nowadays he gets a trendy haircut and really hugs that mike and flexes his muscles to the crowd like a true pop star, and he seems way more self empowered in his behavior and dancing skills when he puffs out his chest.

Not trying to say this stuff is a bad thing. I just don't relate to him as much as I used to! He has really come into his own.

Oh Lenny stop....flexes muscles....puffs out his chest....my my....[emoji123]

you may think it is a bad thing, but that is part of growing up i think. the mike stand is a sign that he is not comfortable singing the more longing songs alone, projecting to the crowd. he mentioned that during the voice, that the mike stand helps him. i think he is the same person, but more mature, comfortable in his own skin. changing is part of human nature. maybe this is part of what he was alluding to when he said that "you have to grow up from your insecurities when those start to hurt the loved ones around you" in the zane lowe interview.

you may think it is a bad thing, but that is part of growing up i think. the mike stand is a sign that he is not comfortable singing the more longing songs alone, projecting to the crowd. he mentioned that during the voice, that the mike stand helps him. i think he is the same person, but more mature, comfortable in his own skin. changing is part of human nature. maybe this is part of what he was alluding to when he said that "you have to grow up from your insecurities when those start to hurt the loved ones around you" in the zane lowe interview.

"changing is part of human nature" so well said. I think it was very courageous and beautiful of Chris to say 'you have to grow up from your insecurities when those start to hurt the loved ones around you" ...I find those words very powerful and humbling.

I guess watching their Live performances was a reason I really liked the band. I think I really fell hard for Chris after watching the famous Grammy performance of Politik..What a performance! How was he totally immersed in the music. Good old times...

Now, it seems he cares more about the show, more than the music. He engages more with the crowd & he knows what pleases them, so he does it. He knows he is the centre of attention & he acts upon this.

The only thing that really bothers me about him lately, is how often he forgets the lyrics (to his own songs!!) & messes up while playing, plus the swearing during the songs. I think he need to concentrate more..I mean, the lyrics for his recent songs are pretty simple, it is not so hard to memorize them :lol:. Imagine if he had to sing AROBTTH nowadays :freak:

Arsenal football stars reveal their favourite tunes[/url]

Striker and top scorer, Olivier Giroud's favourite song is 'Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall' by Coldplay - Good choice :)

Hopefully he'll be singing 'What If' when Chelsea beat them to the title! [emoji3][emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^ hmm yeah the piano rhythm sounds similar but the whole song is too repeatable and boring in my opinion whilst Coldplay made different tune variations in one song. It sounds like its a coincidence that they both have similar notes because it seems like Chris plays one octave higher than that song.

interesting interview[/url] with Ron Sexsmith. there are a couple of good coldplay/chris martin anecdotes in there too.

Wow Ron has had quite a journey. I really enjoyed that article. Thank you for sharing. [emoji4] ...I loved 'God loves Everyone' what a great message behind it [emoji111]️and Gold in them Hills....[emoji559] The Sun always comes up!

• 3 weeks later...

Cool. I've got Coldplay :)

You got: Coldplay

You’re intelligent and romantic, so you’d fit in perfectly with Coldplay! Just imagine how many fun times you can have together. Get ready for a lot of magic!

Cool. I've got Coldplay :)

You got: Coldplay

You’re intelligent and romantic, so you’d fit in perfectly with Coldplay! Just imagine how many fun times you can have together. Get ready for a lot of magic!

Same. I should draw myself with a viva outfit on.

Which British Pop-Rock Band Should You Join?

Are you more ~in tune~ with One Direction, or would you fit in better with Coldplay?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/evernevera/which-british-band-do-you-belong-in-16hvl#.ldajzE4La

I love these buzzfeed quizzes, I got Florence and the Machine :lol:

You live in your own world and like to create wonderful, soulful things. That’s why you’d be a perfect addition to Florence And The Machine! Aren’t you a lucky one?

Watch at 5:26 :lol:

[video=youtube;jXiXE1ZQgkA]

Ellen: "What One Direction band member recently left the group?"

Cary: "Jonny?"

*Everyone laughs*

Ellen: "It's not even Jonny!" :laugh3:

I could only think of Jonny Buckland when watching that part hah

pretty sure this is chris. same hand writing, same doodling and same recording studio. that's the notepad with henson cut off from the timeline update too. adam and bono must be an inside joke.