✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

• 2 weeks later...
Guest diogo_sg

I just realized that the two main characters' names in True Love are Hugo & Granda!! How nice is that?

"I live to see the world"

Was at a wedding today. DJ's list was not so great, but at least it included Viva La Vida (to which I, usually a non-dancer, rocked off, much to the bemusement of the other people...). Asked for Paradise. DJ said he doesn't have it. Asked him what he has from Coldplay; he had just four titles, including Lost, which I chose. He played it and it was not at all Lost, but a rather sh***y remix of ETIAW (!!) not including the riff, but instead featuring the singing parts put to a completely different drumbeat. The last remaining people left the dancefloor and now I feel bad about my misfortunate suggestion (but really, it wasn't my fault, was it ?).

Guest diogo_sg
Was at a wedding today. DJ's list was not so great, but at least it included Viva La Vida (to which I, usually a non-dancer, rocked off, much to the bemusement of the other people...). Asked for Paradise. DJ said he doesn't have it. Asked him what he has from Coldplay; he had just four titles, including Lost, which I chose. He played it and it was not at all Lost, but a rather sh***y remix of ETIAW (!!) not including the riff, but instead featuring the singing parts put to a completely different drumbeat. The last remaining people left the dancefloor and now I feel bad about my misfortunate suggestion (but really, it wasn't my fault, was it ?).

Don't feel bad for other's bad taste in music (nor for their ignorance) [emoji6]

Guest diogo_sg

100M views!!! 5th video!!

[emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7]

27106702d371cfa3e16f7113e30a4eec.jpg

So a good friend of mine is going Skydiving next Friday. We were discussing it and mid conversation, to amuse myself I said the following:

"So yeah, Don't Panic. Just check your Parachutes and when you jump out of the plane you'll get A Rush Of Blood To the Head. You'll go From X to Y and it'll be such a rush. Just remember Life is for Living and don't meet Death and all his Friends. For 30 seconds it'll be Paradise but then you'll be nothing more than a Ghost Story. But Don't let it Break Your Heart ;) "

Needless to say she didn't find it very funny but it made me laugh :laugh3:

One of my teachers plays music while the class is working and today Lost turned up on his playlist. I couldn't help but quietly sing along and my friend just stared at me like I was crazy.

Happens to me a lot, too!

Guest diogo_sg
Was in an obscure record shop today. From Coldplay they only had GS, MX, VLV....and Brothers and Sisters, completely new and sealed ! For 3 dollars !

Did you buy it?!?!

Guest diogo_sg
One of my teachers plays music while the class is working and today Lost turned up on his playlist. I couldn't help but quietly sing along and my friend just stared at me like I was crazy.

Once, on a gym class, my teacher played music and the very first song was Talk!! I said to one of my friends "OMG! It's Talk!!" and he said "What's that?"

[emoji30]

Guest diogo_sg
Someone on my Facebook, shared an article about President Obama's music playlist and said they agreed with his list minus Coldplay :angry:

[emoji35]

[video=youtube_share;qFZbMoLihyw]

Buzzfeed: people guess the original names of popular bands

:thumbsdown:

[emoji107]