✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Im pretty sure they are only available in America.....and I couldn't find it on H&Ms website, either :/

But you can enter to win one on another thread!

Even though they are only in the US, I found it odd that the tag listed the sizes for many different countries aside from the US.

My top 5 coldplay

1. Paradise

2. Fix You

3. MX/Hurts like Heaven

4. In My Place

5. Viva la Vida

Now keep in mind this is an approximate list. I made this in a relatively short time so since there is a great amount of great Coldplay songs I might have forgotten some. I already changed 4 and 5 once while writing this since I remembered In My Place.

May I ask whereabouts in the US (generally) you got it ??

I went to H&M today (fairly large city on the East Coast) and they said it was not yet available ! Got a bit worried cause it's the only H&M nearby.

Really? I thought it was available since the 26th of Aug?!

I got mine in the Western US (Colorado) in an H&M that's not in a big city (ie not Denver)

Im pretty sure they are only available in America.....and I couldn't find it on H&Ms website, either :/

But you can enter to win one on another thread!

Even though they are only in the US, I found it odd that the tag listed the sizes for many different countries aside from the US.

The irony...Get your 'Global Citizen' Shirt ONLY available in the US...go figure....

I think I'll design a t-shirt for the rest of us Global Citizens! [emoji290] [emoji173]️

Yeah I had never been to an H&M before, but it apparently is popular because I remeber it was all the news stations talked about for a week when the first one opened up here. I have to admit it was an interesting store and not one I would normally buy clothes at, but luckily it wasnt far away from me.