✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

This schnoodle is doing his best Chris Martin impression

[video=youtube;rtRaSXewv1Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=43&v=rtRaSXewv1Y

Crooning and falsetto were perfect, but he needs to learn rocking madly up and down while playing the piano ! :D

@diogo - I know that video ! its hilarious, i even opened a thread for it once (called Coldplay Aerobics) :P

Yesterday, I heard a snipet of Clocks in a local supermarket...

Coldplay getting messy, what other band would do this. :heart: :thinking: :awesome:

btw, Will is looking down, what is he looking at :glasses: and Chris has a funny smirk :D

And Jonny looks confused and Guy is just photogenic as always haha

So I've been hunting down rare Coldplay records for my growing collection (currently, I only have less than 10 items though) and today I saw a Speed of Sound promo CD for 3 dollars. Some weeks ago I bought Brothers and Sisters, and even though they were in different shops, I got asked the same question both times at the cash register: "You are aware that this CD only has one track/three tracks, right ?"

I think it's really nice and honest of the vendors to point this out, but both times I had to laugh and explain that I collect Coldplay releases. I know it looks weird when I buy a CD with one track only. :D

Guest diogo_sg
I hope this picspam lessens the pain a little bit:

XL8XFq2.jpg4e6ee24540a9977f_FP_8655724_FlynetUKFF_Paltrow_Swift_EXC_01_45wtmk.preview.jpgcover-chris-martin-de-coldplay-jpg3407_839037.jpgchris-martin-coldplays-clocks-crowned-greatest-hit-04.jpgchris-martin-coldplays-clocks-crowned-greatest-hit-02.jpgtumblr_nm1rppEJmq1rskel5o2_250.gif

:wacky:

I would kill to have a beard like that when I'm older! I simply don't get why he shaves it all off!

Guest diogo_sg

MY FIRST COLDPLAY DREAM!

So, I had the best, weirdest, craziest dream ever. It was about a new Coldplay music video. And the funny part is: I was in the music video. Not like an actor, but sort of like a cameraman.

The MV started with Chris playing drums (yes, Chris). Then, a person appeared, and while the body would remain the same, the face would change between the four members of the band (I'm not sure if you see what I mean). Anyway, it looked creepy but really interesting. The room where the MV was shot was big, white and with explosions of color on some walls. Let me just point out a major issue with this dream: the song of which they were filming the MV was Hip-Hop. This is what I remember from the MV.

After the video was shot, I started chatting with Guy and Chris. This is where the weird part begins. At some point, I gave Guy a pair of Batman-themed underpants and what seemed like a raincoat. Yes, you read that correctly. Then, I continued chatting with Chris. Suddenly, Jonny popped up in the air. He had a baloon tied to his ankles and he was floating upside down. Chris kept saying to him "Be careful!", but he floated into one of the walls anyway. Will was just wandering around and not doing much (it was kinda sad seeing him like that tbh).

So, this was my dream (or what I remember from it).

Best part: Coldplay (duh!).

Weirdest part: Giving Guy Berryman Batman-themed underwear.

Craziest: Jonny floating upside down.

MY FIRST COLDPLAY DREAM!

So, I had the best, weirdest, craziest dream ever. It was about a new Coldplay music video. And the funny part is: I was in the music video. Not like an actor, but sort of like a cameraman.

The MV started with Chris playing drums (yes, Chris). Then, a person appeared, and while the body would remain the same, the face would change between the four members of the band (I'm not sure if you see what I mean). Anyway, it looked creepy but really interesting. The room where the MV was shot was big, white and with explosions of color on some walls. Let me just point out a major issue with this dream: the song of which they were filming the MV was Hip-Hop. This is what I remember from the MV.

After the video was shot, I started chatting with Guy and Chris. This is where the weird part begins. At some point, I gave Guy a pair of Batman-themed underpants and what seemed like a raincoat. Yes, you read that correctly. Then, I continued chatting with Chris. Suddenly, Jonny popped up in the air. He had a baloon tied to his ankles and he was floating upside down. Chris kept saying to him "Be careful!", but he floated into one of the walls anyway. Will was just wandering around and not doing much (it was kinda sad seeing him like that tbh).

Sorry for sneaking into your awesome Coldplay dream, I couldn't help myself :wacky:

Guest diogo_sg
This is the best part. I can imagine Will just being lost and inconsolable after Chris suggested another collaboration with Rihanna :laugh3:

Well, Chris was playing drums, so I think Will was sad about that.

I was watching one of those movie ad things on TV and one of things it said was "It was... a rush of blood to the head" xD

MY FIRST COLDPLAY DREAM!

I actually really don't think I've heard any dream funnier or weirder or crazier than that before lol

Today I saw a girl at school wearing a Mylo Xyloto shirt. I had to say something and I've never encountered such a passionate Coldplay fan in person before :) To be honest I'm used to people who claim to be big fans yet they can't name any band members other than Chris. :(

Wow! I wish I knew someone at my school who likes Coldplay like that.

Every time I mention I like Coldplay I either get the person who says "oh so you are one of *those* people" or "wow i love Coldplay, too....isnt Paradise just a great song?"

Ah, Paradise. I heard the name "Coldplay" for the first time ever in the context of Paradise on the radio.

I Heard Coldplay for the first time when I heard Viva la Vida. At that time it was by far the best, most beautiful thing I've ever heard. I soon learned it was by Coldplay and when I played a couple other of there songs and I was amazed. So I listened to more and more of it and decided I was a fan. This was around 2008-09ish by the way. Despite me joining the forum here in September 2015. I didnt really even know about this site all that much until I really looked at it around this time, saw the LP7 thread and decided to join. Before I would come on here very rarely, not really look at any of the forum too too much so I was unaware of all the excitement here! =D