✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I had a job interview this morning that I was unusually nervous for, I had done all the research and preparation and I don't usually get nervous for interviews the same way I would for lets say, an exam. For some reason I had a bad feeling about it.

I got into the car and switched on the radio and was graced by ASFOS, all doubt dissipated at that moment and I did very well in the interview :)

Some may say a coincidence but I say cosmic intervention :P (Not really, It most certainly was a coincidence. A lucky one at that because it relaxed me a bit)

Thanks Chris!

Aww that's nice. Coldplay is by everyone's side. (As well as time.)

Guest diogo_sg
I had a job interview this morning that I was unusually nervous for, I had done all the research and preparation and I don't usually get nervous for interviews the same way I would for lets say, an exam. For some reason I had a bad feeling about it.

I got into the car and switched on the radio and was graced by ASFOS, all doubt dissipated at that moment and I did very well in the interview :)

Some may say a coincidence but I say cosmic intervention [emoji14] (Not really, It most certainly was a coincidence. A lucky one at that because it relaxed me a bit)

Thanks Chris!

That's amazing!

Good luck btw [emoji6][emoji256]

Some may say a coincidence but I say cosmic intervention :P (Not really, It most certainly was a coincidence. A lucky one at that because it relaxed me a bit)

Thanks Chris!

Wow! A similar thing happened to me once! I was going in for orientation at my new job (signing paperwork, etc), and once we were finished, I walked out of the break room towards the doors to leave, and Hurts Like Heaven (one of my favorite songs) started to play on the overhead sound system!!

Good luck! Hope you get/got the job!!

Thanks Chris!

That's amazing!!! I hope you got or get the job :) it's funny how Coldplay somehow find their way into our lives. A few months ago, I was really nervous while waiting in an oral surgeon's office before getting wisdom teeth removed. Then, We Never Change appeared on the office's playlist. Needless to say, I was pretty relaxed :)

Today the most amazing thing happened. For the first time in years, I heard Talk on the radio !!!! I was buying breakfast when i suddenly heard the riff. Once I got the sandwich in my hand I ran off to get as close as possible to the speaker, for it was barely hearable !

And as if that was not enough luck, another amazing thing happened. Late afternoon I was in a car with collegues when suddenly I thought I faintly hear the initial chords of Yellow. I was unsure at first if I'm right cause I've never ever heard Yellow on the radio !! Asked them to turn the volume up and I was right ! Couldn't listen to the rest of it as we turned the volume down again for conversation, but still a magical coincidence today.

Just finished writing an essay for school and managed to slip in a few coldplay references! :D

I often put subtle Coldplay references into essays and in one essay I quoted a lyric from A Rush Of Blood To The Head. I also can't help but chuckle when I'm doing math work and I come across a 42 or the formula y=mx+b. :lol:

Today the most amazing thing happened. For the first time in years, I heard Talk on the radio !!!! I was buying breakfast when i suddenly heard the riff. Once I got the sandwich in my hand I ran off to get as close as possible to the speaker, for it was barely hearable !

And as if that was not enough luck, another amazing thing happened. Late afternoon I was in a car with collegues when suddenly I thought I faintly hear the initial chords of Yellow. I was unsure at first if I'm right cause I've never ever heard Yellow on the radio !! Asked them to turn the volume up and I was right ! Couldn't listen to the rest of it as we turned the volume down again for conversation, but still a magical coincidence today.

I wish I could be that lucky ;) I haven't heard Talk on the radio and I rarely hear Yellow. Oddly enough the first time I ever heard Yellow (before I was a Coldplay fan) I seem to remember it being an acoustic version that I never heard again. Normally I just hear Clocks, VLV, ASFOS, Magic, or Paradise.

Guest diogo_sg

When I'm in a public place and I hear Coldplay on the radio: my eyes widen, my heart races, my whole body shivers.

Am I the only one to whom this happens? [emoji15]

When I'm in a public place and I hear Coldplay on the radio: my eyes wide, my heart races, my whole body shivers.

Am I the only one to whom this happens? [emoji15]

Not that, but I a likely to abruptly break of any conversation and feel the strong urge to say shhh to people around me who keep talking :D

Last weekend I was at a festival and one of the support groups was a choir.

A choir at a festival... a bit strange and not really my thing, until I heard a familiar sound.

[video=youtube_share;apDxo03sv9E]

Well, they got my attention for about 4 minutes. :)

The radio station I listen to has The Scientist, Clocks, In My Place, and Yellow on regular rotation!! :D

Not that, but I a likely to abruptly break of any conversation and feel the strong urge to say shhh to people around me who keep talking :D

I was eating at a restaurant tonight, and Viva la Vida came on!! Just a few weeks ago at the same restaurant, Speed of Sound was playing!!

Needless to say, I did stop all conversation just so I could listen! ;)

Just got a heart attack when I went on the website of a local radio station...

They're having a ticket competition for an exclusive Macklemore & Ryan Lewis concert in a tiny venue in Cologne.

For a second i thought I see Chris, but unfortunately it wasn't him...

highfieldvierzehn_macklemoreandryanlewis100_v-WDRStageOnly.jpg