✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Haha do you live in CO?? (You dont have to answer that....I understand privacy and all that)

I think there's one in Cherry Creek

Yes I do live in CO (and it's fine, I just won't go into specifics). Cherry Creek is definitely closer than the one in Colorado Springs so it might be worth looking there. :)

Wow thats so cool that theres someone else from CO on here haha!! Well you better hurry because they are only on sale until Thursday :)

Edit: I looked on H&Ms website and there are 10 locations around Denver, so there hopefully is one close to you!

I like that list, it's an unusual one for Top5 songs of Coldplay ! :D

My top 5 coldplay

1. Paradise

2. Fix You

3. MX/Hurts like Heaven

4. In My Place

5. Viva la Vida

Now keep in mind this is an approximate list. I made this in a relatively short time so since there is a great amount of great Coldplay songs I might have forgotten some. I already changed 4 and 5 once while writing this since I remembered In My Place.

Wow your list is so different from mine! :) A list like that says a lot. I like all these they are just not my top favorites.

Right now my top 5 Coldplay songs are:

1. Politik

2. Strawberry Swing

3. White Shadows

4. 42

5. A Rush of Blood to the Head

I love this list. :) Especially because it has 42, one of the coolest songs Coldplay has ever made.

So Im always a little suspicious when reading these type of posts because they might be made up, but mine is real :)

So my first Coldplay dream haha....

I was in my living room watching a Coldplay music video, but they weren't singing a Coldplay song. It was definitely Coldplay, but they were singing Keane's Sovereign Light Cafe and the video looked like that of Keane's Higher Than the Sun. Anyway, all of the sudden my living room was transformed into a huge arena and I was one of the stage people working on the stage during a show. They were now singing a Coldplay song, but I don't remember which one. It was near the end of the song, and Will was really going at it on the drums. He finished playing his part and Chris was still singing, but Will called me over to him. He asked if they were still planning to play Us Against the World at the end of the show. All of the sudden I was back in my living room, and I was running all over my house trying to find a setlist. I felt so bad that Will was waiting! And then I woke up. :/

Something really strange happened to me today....

My friend knows I am a huge Coldplay fan, and I was asking her to guess how many emails I have gotten from this site over the last 10 days because of the auto-subscribing when you post. (Hint: a lot)

This was over a text, and she came back immediately with a guess....I know she had no way to look up what her answer could be because I knew she was somewhere where there was no internet connection and also that she answered immediately, and she also doesnt know anything about the band.

But here's the strange part: her answer was, "forty two"

I proceeded to freak out wanting to know how she came up with that and how she had created a direct telepathic link to Chris

She swore that it was a random guess, and I trust her because I know my friend and I know when she is lying....even over a text. (Plus i asked her like 10 times if she was joking, and I had her confirm it face-to-face when I saw her.)

Anyways, that was my day and I'm still shocked by her answer haha.

Guest diogo_sg
Something really strange happened to me today....

My friend knows I am a huge Coldplay fan, and I was asking her to guess how many emails I have gotten from this site over the last 10 days because of the auto-subscribing when you post. (Hint: a lot)

This was over a text, and she came back immediately with a guess....I know she had no way to look up what her answer could be because I knew she was somewhere where there was no internet connection and also that she answered immediately, and she also doesnt know anything about the band.

But here's the strange part: her answer was, "forty two"

I proceeded to freak out wanting to know how she came up with that and how she had created a direct telepathic link to Chris

She swore that it was a random guess, and I trust her because I know my friend and I know when she is lying....even over a text. (Plus i asked her like 10 times if she was joking, and I had her confirm it face-to-face when I saw her.)

Anyways, that was my day and I'm still shocked by her answer haha.

Before being a Coldplayer (a.VLV):

*sees 42 written somewhere*

*ignores*

Being a Coldplayer (a.VLV):

*sees 42 written somewhere*

*freaks out*

And I'm not the only one, I see [emoji1]

I stepped into a supermarket today and guess what was playing ? THE HARDEST PART. So cool to hear a non-superhit Coldplay song make it to a shop playlist for once...

That would be soo cool. I would never see that happening in the stores where I live...

Wow! I wish I knew someone at my school who likes Coldplay like that.

Every time I mention I like Coldplay I either get the person who says "oh so you are one of *those* people" or "wow i love Coldplay, too....isnt Paradise just a great song?"

Oh I have got a lot of that! Seriously it bugs me. When people know about coldplay just for the sake of paradise, viva and ASFOS. They were major hits all right, but claiming to be a big fan just bcz you know these songs, it doesn't really connect with me [emoji28]

And about my clear obsession with Coldplay, i have got people making me feel really bad about it. Tell me that my twitter feed is filled with coldplay and its an eye-sore for them. If only people didn't try to control other people's music tastes and life. [emoji17]

I was watching TV today, and on came a commercial for the new Steve Jobs movie (I think it was for that) Anyways, one of the reviews for it flashed on the screen and it read: "Its a rush of blood to the head"

Hey I think that's the same exact commercial I saw! Virtual high-five! :P

Oh and someone posted on twitter that coldplayers are so obsessed that they probably shit song lyrics too. I mean..it was just, i lost my head at that. [emoji24][emoji28]

LOL. I'd say that about OneDirection fandom. Coldplay fandom is very decent and quiet, but as for OneDirection fandom, every single day I open the Twitter homepage to find another stupid hashtag of theirs amon the most-tweeted items (usually something long like #harrywewillprotectyou" or "sorryforeverythingniall"), and this seriously annoys me. This is not fandom anymore, it's a RELIGION. As I said, they top the Twittersphere almost every day and I get annoyed every time I think of what's happening in the world right now, but no one tweets about that. Being a fan should be a part of your life, not consume your life. I

That would only mean one thing. Someone in the supermarket loovess Coldplay [emoji23]

Hm, it is an extremely expensive supermarket so I usually avoid it unless I need something urgently (because it's very close to my home). Maybe I should just randomly walk in sometimes to test that hypothesis :D

This was one of Global Citizen's "Hide and tweet" contest clues in New York:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Clue 4: Confusion never stops, this park’s got a lot of closing walls and ticking clocks. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/GlobalGoals?src=hash">#GlobalGoals</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/GlobalCitizen?src=hash">#GlobalCitizen</a> <a href="http://t.co/FtfNu2z4fF">pic.twitter.com/FtfNu2z4fF</a></p>— Global Citizen (@GlblCtzn) <a href="https://twitter.com/GlblCtzn/status/644911267459690496">18. September 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

When I first bought X&Y and began to discover Coldplay, the album brought me through a lot of crap that was going on in my life. It's not my favorite Coldplay album but it has a special place in my heart that is not shared with the other albums. It's not as good lyrically or sonically but it means more to me on a personal level.

Same for me, X&Y has all these great songs about doubt, insecurity, frustration, failure. Exactly what I could identify with while I was down. I had a phase of listening to it daily on the bus ride to a workplace i hated, it made my mornings better. Especially Square one, What If, Fix You, Low, White Shadows.

It's my favourite album along with AROBTTH, they are both No.1 for me.