✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

That paper is soo behind the loop :laugh3:

Totally behind!

Yesterday I was reading an article about people complaining of Coldplay as a choice for the super bowl. They said they expected a "snooze fest" or something.

Which I don't know if it's the newspapers being totally behind the loop because no one can call them snoozy post Viva and I'm sure most people, even non Coldplay fans, know Viva the song.

So yeah I'm thinking it's the newspapers writers still being stuck in the distant past (maybe they just know the oldplayers thread loool)

• Like 1

come on and raise it

come on and raise this noise

for the million people

who got not one voice

come on it’s not over if you

mean it say loud

come on all for Love

out from the underground

away with me

we don’t need words

close your eyes and see

and we’ll be birds

flying free

holding on in the mystery

oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh

fearless together

you said ‘we’ll go through this together’

when you fly won’t you

won’t you take me too?

in this world so cruel

I think you’re so cool

I think that's my favourite part of the new album so far

• Like 3

come on and raise it

come on and raise this noise

for the million people

who got not one voice

come on it’s not over if you

mean it say loud

come on all for Love

out from the underground

away with me

we don’t need words

close your eyes and see

and we’ll be birds

flying free

holding on in the mystery

oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh

fearless together

you said ‘we’ll go through this together’

when you fly won’t you

won’t you take me too?

in this world so cruel

I think you’re so cool

I think that's my favourite part of the new album so far

My favorite part is

only got this moment

you and me

guilty of nothing

but geography

Love that. And the overall vocal performance and basically everything about birds.. :awesome:

I was reading a magazine about the Hunger Games books and movies and stumbled upon this in the section about Jennifer Lawrence...7bba330cc91cefcda3862dc1f3f5ee23.jpg

And, interestingly, no mention of Atlas in this magazine even though it mentioned other songs for the movies like those by Lorde...

I was reading a magazine about the Hunger Games books and movies and stumbled upon this in the section about Jennifer Lawrence...7bba330cc91cefcda3862dc1f3f5ee23.jpg

And, interestingly, no mention of Atlas in this magazine even though it mentioned other songs for the movies like those by Lorde...

"One constant: three-time costar Bradley Cooper" :laugh3:

Writer forgot Liam Hemsworth and Josh Hutcherson :P

But seriously I hope in that arena she finds her way and finds herself (and a good match) soon... She is such a good and talented actress, and seems quite down-to-earth... She deserves that bit of constancy in her life and some longer-term happiness (and so does CM). Idk I might be totally wrong lol but this does seem to be something that she would like in her life, which she is searching for. I so :rolleyes: when she ended up with CM... Seriously, the both of you, wtf? Although it was ok for a rebound I guess...

• Like 1

I so :rolleyes: when she ended up with CM... Seriously, the both of you, wtf? Although it was ok for a rebound I guess...

I actually said they would make a great couple about two months before they hooked up LOL Many are saying they are an unlikely pair, but I always saw them as having a lot in common in the way they are: they are both so down to earth, they tell it like it is and they have very positive/happy attitudes

• Like 1

I prefer the curls to the "convict haircut" of the AROBTTH Era but still, for me this is the perfect one:

52949134-coldplay-singer-chris-martin-performs-on-mtv-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=OCUJ5gVf7YdJQI2Xhkc2QK0uydyxupi3m070T1tQGlEf%2bDFuqgF%2bba3rM1AdDckxbhzeKoPk2h7Y5N82m9dxhA%3d%3d

Haha the "convict haircut" LOL What I call the military cut :) I hear ya...Im not too keen on that either on myself or them. And I cant see the photo you posted...maybe its just my computer?

Haha the "convict haircut" LOL What I call the military cut :) I hear ya...Im not too keen on that either on myself or them. And I cant see the photo you posted...maybe its just my computer?

I can see it here, but just in case here is the original link:

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/gc/52949134-coldplay-singer-chris-martin-performs-on-mtv-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=OCUJ5gVf7YdJQI2Xhkc2QK0uydyxupi3m070T1tQGlEf%2bDFuqgF%2bba3rM1AdDckxbhzeKoPk2h7Y5N82m9dxhA%3d%3d

Hmm I get a forbidden access denied note...I guess its just my computer for some reason. :/

LMAO

By the way, just random: I'm 42 posts away from getting to the count of 6000 ! (Well, 41 from the moment I send off this post)

I had this idea of mayyyybeeee...getting to the 6000 before the New Year ! But I don't wanna spam the forums so I'm not gonna force it. Let's see if it happens...

• Like 1

LMAO

By the way, just random: I'm 42 posts away from getting to the count of 6000 ! (Well, 41 from the moment I send off this post)

I had this idea of mayyyybeeee...getting to the 6000 before the New Year ! But I don't wanna spam the forums so I'm not gonna force it. Let's see if it happens...

Create a thread called "sorry for temporarily spamming but id like to reach 6000 before 2016" and post away. Im sure people won't mind then *lol*

• Like 1

LMAO

Well, you're now known for being the biggest spammer of 2015! I'm sure you'll do it. Perhaps we can help you... lol

• Like 2

Create a thread called "sorry for temporarily spamming but id like to reach 6000 before 2016" and post away. Im sure people won't mind then *lol*

Haha when I was reading your post I was actually in the process pf preparing a New Year's thread (not for the purpose of spamming by either me or somebody else, though :P)

• Like 2