✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Haha when I was reading your post I was actually in the process pf preparing a New Year's thread (not for the purpose of spamming by either me or somebody else, though :P)

*lol* Nice thread idea though. You could post your new year´s resolutions there...40 of them, one post each *LOOL*

• Like 2

Haha when I was reading your post I was actually in the process pf preparing a New Year's thread (not for the purpose of spamming by either me or somebody else, though :P)

I was thinking the same. It's a great idea! And as @Jedi Leo said you can post 40 times by just replying to anyone who posted :P

• Like 1

I actually said they would make a great couple about two months before they hooked up LOL Many are saying they are an unlikely pair, but I always saw them as having a lot in common in the way they are: they are both so down to earth, they tell it like it is and they have very positive/happy attitudes

I agree on this point, but they both need someone a bit less emotional/ more naturally sunny to go the distance... They both have an emotional depth and darkness to them that we all can see, love and appreciate, which suits the degree of emotional depth the other has, but put them together and it probably gets overwhelming/ out-of-control. Besides, the age / life cycle difference... :P I don't know them of course but Liam Hemsworth or someone like Bradley Cooper (if he wasn't taken) would probably suit JL (at least a better fit). For CM, idk - I used to think a more regular girl like what the other 3 guys have / had would suit him real well, but it doesn't look like he's inclined that way - he really seems to like to fly high like Icarus and touch the sun :)

I agree on this point, but they both need someone a bit less emotional/ more naturally sunny to go the distance... They both have an emotional depth and darkness to them that we all can see, love and appreciate, which suits the degree of emotional depth the other has, but put them together and it probably gets overwhelming/ out-of-control. Besides, the age / life cycle difference... :P I don't know them of course but Liam Hemsworth or someone like Bradley Cooper (if he wasn't taken) would probably suit JL (at least a better fit). For CM, idk - I used to think a more regular girl like what the other 3 guys have / had would suit him real well, but it doesn't look like he's inclined that way - he really seems to like to fly high like Icarus and touch the sun :)

I think I read they split up mostly for logistic reasons, i.e. they did not have time to be together and develop their relationship properly. On this note Im brought back to "Guilty of nothing, but geography" hehe They might still get back together who knows...

Chris sure seems to have a type though, physically speaking. I still think he´s hunting the ghost of Gwyneth hehe

As for J, I dont see Bradley as being suitable...I kinda think they are more like siblings. I know I read she most definitely want to settle down with a family soon, so I guess we won't have to wait longer to find out who the lucky guy will be hehe

I was just in the process of making the War of the U2 songs thread and I had my music player on shuffle... when U.F.O. played. I can't help but just close my eyes and drift off into a distant place when that comes on. I just love that song. So nice. :) :D

In a Mexican TV program were talking about the concerts we'll have in my country and of course they mentioned Coldplay. Others they mentioned are Adele, Madonna and others they didn't mentioned are Maroon 5, the Rolling Stones. This year fans have to save a lot of money. Of course I'll go to see Coldplay, I won't miss this opportunity!

Ps. The background song and video was Adventure Of A Lifetime and part of the video of The Scientist :bliss:

• Like 2

Currently watching the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra playing Strauss' 'The Blue Danube' at their new year's concert.

I was reminded of the intro to the Viva shows back then and how sometimes couples started dancing the waltz and everybody cheering them on. :clap:

Guest diogo_sg

Is there a thread about Coldplay's concert intros (like The Blue Danube, the angel choir and the Back To The Future theme)? I don't seem to find one but I won't create it until I'm sure. Thanks in advance ;)

Is there a thread about Coldplay's concert intros (like The Blue Danube, the angel choir and the Back To The Future theme)? I don't seem to find one but I won't create it until I'm sure. Thanks in advance ;)

I have never seen one but if you make one pleased don't forget the amazing liquid ambience of the AROBTTH tours !

EDIT: And BTTF ? I think you mean 2001:A Space Odyssey/Wagner - Also sprach Zarathustra, right ?

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg
I have never seen one but if you make one pleased don't forget the amazing liquid ambience of the AROBTTH tours !

Great! Will create one once I have the time. And don't worry, I won't forget :)

EDIT: And BTTF ? I think you mean 2001:A Space Odyssey/Wagner - Also sprach Zarathustra, right ?

Actually, I did mean the BTTF theme song, which was used as an intro in the MX tour.

PS: the thread will be about concert intros, in case you were referring to Square One's first seconds :)

Guest diogo_sg
Oh really ? I didn't even know that ! :)

It's a very fun song to use as an intro, even though it doesn't exactly fit the themes of the album :)

My first Coldplay song in 2016 is Birds. It continued to play when I started my car. So it was also the last one in 2015.

2nd song was Birds as well. :)

Non Coldplay song: Spectrum (Florence And The Machine), sung by 3 young girls in an episode of The Voice Kids which I'm watching right now.

My mouth fell open, wow those kids really can sing.

Guest diogo_sg
I listened to Low because I felt so angry today...

Oh, really? Sorry about that. The first day of the year should be a happy one (well, all days should) [emoji53]