✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Oh, nothing big, just that I reached more than 8000 posts :D Thanks !!

By the way my one year Coldplaying anniversary is coming up soon, too ! :D And so is your 4 year anniversary. We joined around the same time of year !

Hey, it only took you one year to get to 8,000. I'm nowhere near that after four! Impressive!!

• Like 3

I should be sleeping because it's past midnight in this side of the world but that means it's March 22 which means I have been in the Coldplaying forums for 2 years. I've had an amazing time here, sharing my thoughts, agreements and disagreements, some dreams and fears, listening for the first time a new song, and watching performances from different parts of the world. I've met new friends and learn some new things. All of these things are thanks to Coldplay; I just wanted to improve my level of English but I discovered a different way to see the world just by listening to their interviews. Thanks to the Coldplaying community for the welcoming; Coldplay have said they have the best fans in the world and that's the truth. There are amazing things coming our way and I can't wait to share them with you!

:)

Edit: thanks to the Coldplaying team, Admin and mods for the great job you're doing. This place wouldn't exist as we know it without all the hard work you do.

Oh yeah, you did join today 2 years ago! Happy 2nd Coldplaying anniversary! :D :daisy::dance::bliss::juggle::loveshower::vuvuzela::guitarist::drinking::drummer:

• Like 1

So, I was listening to Moving To Mars, and realized: damn what an amazing song. If you were to introduce someone to Coldplay, you have to let them listen to MTM first. It's probably one of their most unique pieces of music, clearly inspired by David Bowie, but that doesn't matter. It shows Coldplay is very and very capable of creating some of the finest artistic musical pieces. I can actually get frustrated by the underappreciation of this amazing song.

• Like 5

Oh yeah, you did join today 2 years ago! Happy 2nd Coldplaying anniversary! :D :daisy::dance::bliss::juggle::loveshower::vuvuzela::guitarist::drinking::drummer:

I couldnt help but notice that you used the exact same succession of smileys that I used (minus the first one which is new) :P

I couldnt help but notice that you used the exact same succession of smileys that I used (minus the first one which is new) :P

^lol I was lazy :D

I saw that too but I thought those might be the emojis people use when they celebrate something, lol

• Like 1

I came along

I made a list for you

For you to listen to

And it was all Oldplay

I just made an Oldplay playlist on Spotify, for those of you who use this streaming service and are interested. It should be complete but for Gravity and Proof which I could not find on Spotify (if you miss anything else, let me know).

[MEDIA=spotify]path=user%2Fcoldplayvashtibunyan%2Fplaylist%2F6vc8vFwIaXMy7zx25WNQZm[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://play.spotify.com/user/coldplayvashtibunyan/playlist/6vc8vFwIaXMy7zx25WNQZm

Check it out and follow it !

• Like 1